Contact us

X-Factor

Magizian

I didn't really care who went home, because Misha will go next week, and so would Janet if she'd gone through. But I just have to say that I've lost all respect for Kelly. Abstaining from voting is such a cop out. They're your acts for God's sake - at least show an opinion instead of leaving it up to the other judges!

sannerz

In X-Factor USA, I'm rooting for Melanie Amaro.
She is byfar one of the best new singers I've heard in a while.

This is the song she performed just last night:

And this is her first audition, which just blew me away:

MyHeartIsYours

BIEBER!! :D :D

And our finalists are MARCUS COLLINS / AMELIA LILY / LITTLE MIX!! Cant wait till next week, goooo Marcus!! xcheer xcrossed xpray :mrgreen:

Magizian

BIEBER!!
And our finalists are MARCUS COLLINS / AMELIA LILY / LITTLE MIX!! Cant wait till next week, goooo Marcus!! xcheer xcrossed xpray :mrgreen:

Those are the right finalists in my opinion. I quite like all three of them, so I will be pleased no matter who wins :D

My predictions:
1. Little Mix
2. Marcus
3. Amelia

Magizian

Wow, the American X-Factor is turning into a bit of a joke. I'm fed up with all the stupid drama and (some) judges, who appear absolutely clueless :?

MyHeartIsYours

Marcus' first performance tonight, loved it, amazing!! Really hope he wins!! xheart

There's something Scooch-ish about that! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

MyHeartIsYours

Amelia has been placed third, she was amazing tonight and totally deserved to be in the final, well done to her! :D

Now the final showdown is MARCUS COLLINS VS LITTLE MIX
ca0c0_MARCUS_01.jpg

Little-mix-flynet__1418289a.jpg

C'mon Marcus, really hope he wins!! If he does, he'll be the best winner in the history of British X Factor! :D Im slightly concerned that votes from my phone will cost £1.30 each, but I will vote a few of times despite being a poor student!! :mrgreen:
Everyone should support Marcus... look Gary says so...
gary-barlow-marcus-collins-460x613.jpg

xcheer

The Sun's poll reckons Marcus is going to win whilst Digital Spy thinks Little Mix. So it's all to play for!

doctormalisimo

Marcus' performance tonight was just bizarre. Sorry, I know the X Factor is supposed to be camp and fun, but that was just ridiculous. Scooch should have trademarked that while they had the chance :lol:
Amelia was the best singer of the 3 (although she didnt deserve to win because she was only in for half the series) so I'm kinda sad to see her go. Little Mix were poor as usual. This has been the worst series ever imo. Too many changes, too many twists, too much drama. And that weird sob story about Marcus walking to school as a child :?
Sorry, but I miss the good old days of Simon, Sharon and Louis.

On the plus side, this is probably the closest series yet. There's no favourite, unlike most other years. I've called the winner every previous year except one (that shocking Leon (who?) win) but I have no idea who's going to win this. I say Marcus, but probably by about only 5% of the vote at most.

MyHeartIsYours

Marcus' performance tonight was just bizarre. Sorry, I know the X Factor is supposed to be camp and fun, but that was just ridiculous. Scooch should have trademarked that while they had the chance :lol:
Amelia was the best singer of the 3 (although she didnt deserve to win because she was only in for half the series) so I'm kinda sad to see her go. Little Mix were poor as usual. This has been the worst series ever imo. Too many changes, too many twists, too much drama. And that weird sob story about Marcus walking to school as a child :?
Sorry, but I miss the good old days of Simon, Sharon and Louis.

On the plus side, this is probably the closest series yet. There's no favourite, unlike most other years. I've called the winner every previous year except one (that shocking Leon (who?) win) but I have no idea who's going to win this. I say Marcus, but probably by about only 5% of the vote at most.
Marcus' performance was FUN! :D But yes, the inspiration was obviously from Scooch haha! Maybe Marcus is a fan ;).
I agree Amelia was the best singer of the 3, she should have been the runner-up imo. I have loved this series actually, it's been one of the best for me. I think it's cuz I liked pretty much all of the acts who got through to the live shows, bar a few. Also I love Gary Barlow and Kelly Rowland, Tulisa is okay too. Id like to see Louis Walsh got rid of next time and 2 newbies join, including Simon again! :D
I used to love the tension between Sharon and Dannii lol, also Sharon's tantrums :lol:. I saw this for the first time the other day, it's years old but still funny :lol:

Im hoping that your record continues David! :mrgreen: xcrossed Apart from 2007 but that was a major surprise for everyone, I thought and wanted Same Difference, and then Rhydian Roberts, but it ended up with that failure winning! :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

Little Mix =/ Congrats to them anyway! Im very interested to find out the voting percentages I have to see, will be in a minute! :D
Marcus says he's gunna get down to writing now, I hope he becomes a really big star, love him to bits! xheart

MyHeartIsYours

Little Mix won 48% of the final vote compared to 43% for Marcus! It is a shame that we just didnt have enough support to give him victory but it was very close and Im impressed with that result for him! :D

Top Bottom