Contact us

X-Factor

AlekS

Veteran
This is the thread for X-factor when we can discuss it in general, watch/discuss participants from any country etc. :D

AlekS

Veteran
Yesterday it started in Ukraine for the 1st time. So far we watch the TV versions of the auditions in the different cities.
I must say that I fell in love with our juries :lol:
They are SO funny and so different :lol: They can say something harsh but it's not straight-forward, it's rather humorous.

The 1st casting gave me 2 faves:
Susanna Abdullah

Oxana Shavkoon:

There will be a lot of castings and I can't wait to see them all. Didn't expect that it would be so fun.

MyHeartIsYours

Im glad to see that you love The X Factor like me, Aleks! :D

My favourite auditionee so far is Cher Lloyd... she absolutely amazing!!! :D

Also Liam Payne is amazing (... and hot! :mrgreen:).

These were simply brilliant too! (French twins ;) ;) :mrgreen:)

This lady from last week is pretty good too ;)

This was great I thought... weird at the same time! :lol:

Hotties :mrgreen:

And these were sooooo funny!! :lol:

Last edited:

panakos

Banned
X Factor UK has become rubbish Last night there were two stuck-up obese talentless mental chavs, one of them told Natalie 'Who are you' then the other slapped her. Cheryl Cole was gobsmacked... I thought it was quite hilarious cuz she is a proper chav herself, several years ago she had a fight in a toilet, now she's turned into a "classy lady'.
Uhm, what else. The Arabic sissies from Paris were not funny.
There was one guy looking like Alexander Rybak, he was so-so, I could not understand why Simon stood ip in the end.
I don't know why I'm watching it. Car crash TV :lol:

Australian X Factor all the way! Much better attitude, real talents, cool accents, just everything is better.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
@ Panos, I admit that it would be really boring to watch if it was all good, professional show without losers. I can watch our X-Factor at least because of the comments of our jury to those losers :lol:

@ Adam, Liam Payne is such a hottie indeed, mmm xromance
ROFLAMO at the last video, we had plenty of those... our jury was pissing themselves laughing just like the audience, literally like that -> xrollinglol and the most hilarious thing about these "talented" performers is their DIVA attitude :lol:
As I've said it was our 1st edition ever so I was very pleased, I expected something horrible and in the end it was the best Saturday event spent with my family, it was pure fun )))

MyHeartIsYours

Yeh it's well funny when they think they are the best singers in the world! :lol:
The X Factor is my 3rd fave show of the year (after Eurovision and Big Brother ;) :mrgreen:). We always watch it as a family too and I have my Tia Maria and Coke :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

AlekS

Veteran
I hate our Big Brother... mainly because they applied only morons :lol:
+ those sex scandals, "leaked" videos of them having sex etc... boooooorrrring. Yeah, there are some interesting episodes but I can't watch it constantly.
X-Factor would be my 2nd fave show and Star Factory would be the 3rd (I like it because of awesome visuals O__0 )

MyHeartIsYours

The BB sex scandals - I love them!!! The best one here is when Kinga did somethin with a wine bottle :lol: :mrgreen:
We dont have Star Factory here but Im guessing it's sorta like our Fame Acadamy :D.

AlekS

Veteran
^ yes. Or like Idol. They sing different songs, every week 1 person is eliminated. The voting is mixed like on ESC, 50/50.
We have A LOT of interval acts. Almost all Ukrainain ESC performers (except Greenjolly :lol: ) were there )))
Unfortunately the 3rd edition was the last one. They don't plan to resurrect it.
They changed it on another reality show where people want to become actors in a musical. Basically this is a big making off but in the form of reality show.

MyHeartIsYours

It is not fair coz we dont have Pop Idol or Fame Acadamy anymore :cry:. I used to be obsessed with Fame Academy especially the celebrity Comic Relief version :D. Ruby Wax was simply amazing!! :lol:

Bojan

I'm watching X Factor UK for a second year now (first time from the auditions stage), mostly because of Chezza :p but it's a fun show to watch...
for the first year we gonna get Macedonian Idol in few weeks here (first year alone, in previous years it was co-production with other countries). The auditions are being taped now and will most probably start by the end of September/ early October on A1 TV. Do not expect much from it though.
Looking froward to X Factor (UK) Live Shows. :)

AlekS

Veteran
Here's my fave from the auditions in L'viv:

Victoria Zyablikova

I didn't rally like L'viv auditions but judging from the previews the next one in Donetsk will be even better than previous 2 combined o__0. I can't wait to hear 1 girl.

And this video is for good laugh xrofl3

oh, Alexander Rybak will be a judge on our X-Factor on October 23.

FabiESC

Here are my fave from X Factor Germany:

Caprice Edwards

She is great!!!

ParadiseES

I don't like X Factor. I think OT system is much better, but anyway I'm full after many editions of OT, Pops Stars and X-Factor.....

This is the only thing I remember about our X-Factor. This crazy woman singing a song called "Ponte el cinturón" (Put on the safety belt) :lol:
out of a serie of 5 songs about road security.... :lol:
It's getting dramatic every song and the jurors ask her: "doesn't this improve?" And the woman says: "No, then it becomes even worse, cause the girl wakes up in a place all in white"
Jurors: "Is it the sky?"
"No, it's a mental hospital"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a hit almost as big as Chiki-Chiki and was also played in clubs (it was the same year I think :lol:)

Interrail

I think in Serbia we don't have X Factor, but this 'Got talent' show, I never watched all episodes cause it was boring and only few ppl were OK, others go there and embarrass themselves. Before Got talent, there was Pop Idol and OT
OT = Operacija Trijumf = Operação Triunfo (smth like portuguese star academy or whatever, but format was real fun and cool, unlike other shows) and maybe cause OT was regional show (for ex-YU) it was more fun.
Now Serbian 'Got talent' will be broadcast in RTS (from October), so maybe more ppl will watch it but I doubt, after many editions of Idol and Talent everything is so...boring.
Fort Boyard stopped long ago, BB and BB VIP stopped last year, Survivor is still relatively popular (in October starts VIP Survivor) and Farm (or how is it called?) started this weekend, it's most popular show at the moment cause they put worst turbo-folk scum in the farm and give them tons of alcohol...so u know..:shock:

Milos-BC

^^ I am glad I found another "Farm" hater :lol: That show is so retarded. Just like BB, but even worse. I managed to watch 50 seconds of the first show of this.......3rd (?) season, it was more than enough :lol: I don't even know who are the participants, and I am proud because of that. I hate all those reality shows except OT and Survivor. But the crappiest show I watched here was "Trenutak istine" (The moment of truth). They get money for admitting some disguinsting things in their life on TV.

One typical example "Do you cheat on your partner with another one? " -Yes. *Lie detector*: YOUR ANSWER IS CORRECT! *Audience*: BRAVOOOOOOO xpukexpukexpukeX-OIX-OIX-OI

MyHeartIsYours

We had The Farm many years ago and thank god it hasnt been back since! :lol: Like one woman (I think Rebecca Loos) had to w*nk a pig... :? :lol: :lol:

ParadiseES

LOL we also have "moment of truth", but with even more WTF questions like:

"It is true that you masturbate with cats while you are thinking of your wife's father cause you feel more atracted to him than your wife and you find her ugly and annoying"

YES...... That's...TRUE!!!!!!

(The wife is obiously there smiling :lol:)

Top Bottom