Contact us

WWE Discussion thread

Ringdalen

Oh boy I hate Corbin so much..

He did not even know how to take down the briefcase :lol:

Money in The Bank was really weird, but still a very good ppv :D

The incredible Main event, WWE Championship and WWE Tag Team Championship match really delivered xbow

What was your favorite match? :D [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION]

Ringdalen

The Miz wants to team up with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas xfaint

3 of my favorites in one group?!? :O

OMG! Make this happen! It would be Better Than Perfect, Awesome and UN-BOLIEVEABLE!!!

Ringdalen

Really good episode of Raw, that had an ending that killed me inside xcry

It was very predictable, but a lot sadder than I could ever have imagined. :(

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
He did not even know how to take down the briefcase :lol:

Money in The Bank was really weird, but still a very good ppv :D

The incredible Main event, WWE Championship and WWE Tag Team Championship match really delivered xbow

What was your favorite match? :D @DaFlo

Really? The general reaction was that it was really bad. I actually wish I hadn't watched it. The main event was fine, but the wwe title match was dull, and everything else had bad finishes, especially the Women's MITB. Corbin winning the men's was a bad (but predictable) call, as I think Sami would have gained the most from it.

I guess my perception of MITB wasn't helped by my last wrestling ppv being NJPW Dominion, possibly the best show I've ever seen, with the best match I've ever seen.

DaFlo

Banned
Judging by online comments I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed Summerslam :oops:

Imo great show, some matches were unnecessary ofc, but I liked almost all endings xheat Takeover was better, but that was expected tbh.

Moments of the night:
The one and only BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNNN xbow And Roman taking the pin xyes

And ofc my Sasha won her title back finally :cry:

tumblr_ov0enzBPNN1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Ready for Raw, hopefully some good Call-ups incoming

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Judging by online comments I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed Summerslam :oops:

Imo great show, some matches were unnecessary ofc, but I liked almost all endings xheat Takeover was better, but that was expected tbh.

Moments of the night:
The one and only BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNNN xbow And Roman taking the pin xyes

And ofc my Sasha won her title back finally :cry:

tumblr_ov0enzBPNN1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Ready for Raw, hopefully some good Call-ups incoming

Not the only one, but in the minority. I thought Summerslam was dreadful. I could have re-watched Takeover 3 times instead. The best match from Summerslam was on the damn preshow. Best match from Takeover could be any except the main event. I'd say Asuka VS Ember Moon. So happy to see Asuka retain the title.

RAW was pretty bad too, but Smackdown should be good tonight. Hoping for Bobby Roode and Shelton Benjamin. Hopefully Shinsuke wins the title at Hell In A Cell.

Ringdalen

30 Minutes left till Hell in A Cell :D

And it will open with the best match of the night, The Usos vs The New Day xheat xheart xwoo

Ringdalen

I could not be happier with the results tonight at NXT TakeOver: War Games xbow

A night full of amazing matches, incredible moments and memorable storytelling. This was full of moments that will forever go down in NXT history, as the beginning and end of superstars.

Andrade Almas is finally the champion, Adam Cole (BAYBAY!!!!) won the Main Event, Ember Moon finally got her moment and Aleister Black vs Velveteen Dream stole the show.
xbow xbow xbow Truly a spectacular night. xwoo

DO9WEHtUQAE1lk7.jpg

Ringdalen

So disappointed about there being no cash-in tonight on Smackdown Live.
After the NXT invasion would it have been perfect for Carmella to pick up the pieces of Charlotte and win the championship.

lpsNF0M.gif

Ringdalen

Tonight can all members of The Shield be champions once again. Roman has already defeated Jason Jordan in his championship match. Seth and Dean will get their tag team championship rematch in tonights main event, so let´s hope it will be a early christmas miracle.

Believe In The Shield

Dean-is-dancing-the-shield-wwe-39304543-500-250.gif

Top Bottom