Contact us

WWE Discussion thread

DaFlo

Banned
So that's it, my thoughts on the matches

Ringdalen

Wrestlemania 33. Where do you even start? It was for sure the "Ultimate Thrill-ride"

This show had one thing in focus and that was Wrestlemania moments. WWE were able to make every single match on the show meaningful (except the IC title match, but who could make that meaningful after Ambrose killed it?) and in return created a larger-than-life atmosphere.

Some of the matches were disappointing, but every match got some very special moments and had a good feel. One thing they had a hard time with was ending the matches, 5-6 of them had endings that did not feel natural and came out of nowhere, like the WWE Championship, Both Women's Championship and the Mixed Tag. I´m not saying the matches were bad in any way, but the final minutes did not work.

Despite it´s flaws was Wrestlemania 33 an incredible show, I would actually rank it in the top 3 Wrestlemania´s of the past 10 years. It could be my favorite, but thats to early to say. This was so entertaining through out and had so many moments that made me go crazy, everything from the winner of the battle royal to the whole ladder match had me jumping around and shouting. This was was awesome and I went from being very happy to so sad that I teared up. The ending will always be remembered and the viewing party I hosted was in complete silence during the final 15 minutes and then 5 more minutes when the show was over. We went from being full of life and sounds all day to complete sadness and silence.

I think this was way better than 32,31,29,27,26,25 and 23 if look at the past 10 years and I will never forget the emotions this show gave me.

Personal favorite matches: Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles, RAW Ladder Match and Roman Reigns vs Undertaker.

Ringdalen

#RawAfterMania

Such a fun night, full of great moments.

Kurt Angel is the GM, Braun Strowman had a confrontation with Brock Lesnar, Beachballmania, Finn Balor comeback, Byron Saxton talking about his crazy dreams, EMMA then making Byron terrified, Kurt Angle not understanding SAWFT + him already being tired of Sami Zayn, Roman Reigns getting booed out the building, The crowd singing Vince´s song, The Cruiserweight match and so much more!

My personal highlight was seeing my favorite tag team in the world up on the main roster. The Revival is here to make even more of an impact. Last year they had some of the greatest matches in the whole world and even the WWE match of the year. On saturday at Takeover were they in one of this years best matches and on Monday were they on Raw hurting the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history.

THEY GO HARD ALL DAY ALL NIGHT! And now we sure can´t miss any night of WWE action because we never know what can happen xfaint

Ringdalen

WWE: Superstar shake-up​

Now that we are heading into the summer season in WWE is it time to mix things up on Raw and Smackdown Live. WWE´s way of doing that is to do a shake-up of the rosters tomorrow. The excitement is real and the questions are many. Where will your favorite superstar end up?, will tag teams have to split?, who will go into new rivalries? and what will happen with the championships?

I´m currently mostly worried for the shake-up because I think Smackdown Live might become weaker. Smackdown Live has been so much fun every single week since the Draft last year, while Raw often is average at best. WWE might want to change the rosters to the point where the top stars on Smackdown goes to Raw. The rumors of New Day and AJ Styles switching is horrible and scares me to what the rest of the switches might be. I am trying to stay optimistic so here are two I think could benefit a lot by switching.

1. Big Cass
Enzo and Cass are a great tag team, but after not winning the titles yet again at Wrestlemania are they looking weaker than ever. So I think it´s time for them to test the water on doing a singles run to see if they can stand on their own. Someone who definitely can is Big Cass. His short solo run last year when Enzo Amore was out with injury proved that Cass is very talented and can make a match work no matter who he is up against. A feud against The Miz or Dolph Ziggler is something that could elevate him to the level he should be and maybe make him a contender for the title in the near future. I´m not sure he will be a world champion any time soon, but he is a legit contender.

2. American Alpha
These guys are incredible and continue to have great matches, but they don´t have much to work with on Smackdown. And I think it´s better to focus on having one great tag team division on one show, than two mediocre ones where you don´t see a lot of different combinations. American Alpha is yet to be given an opportunity to show what they can do, so why not put them on the same show with tag teams that we already know they can have 4 and 5 star matches with?

Carmella, Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin, Sasha Banks, Sami Zayn, Cesaro & Sheamus and Charlotte could also really benefit from changing their brand. My biggest hope is that WWE will figure out how to make two great Women´s and Tag Team divisions. Currently are Raw having a great at Tag Team division and Smackdown Live having a great Women´s division. So maybe adding more wrestlers from NXT or having some great comebacks can help with that :D

What do you think? Do you think WWE will do a good job with the shake-up? and who do you hope will be on which brand?

DaFlo

Banned
I hope AJ stays on Smackdown, would be tragic if they move him to Raw. Same for Nakamura.

The idea of one great tag team division is pretty good, but I doubt they will do that. So I expect either New Day or Enzo & Cass to go to Smackdown, maybe even both in exchange for American Alpha (because Kurt Angle would love to have them I think). Sami Zayn should definitely go to Smackdown, and I think moving Seth Rollins would also be a nice idea. I expect Raw to get the Miz (+ Maryse), Dolph Ziggler and either Corbin/Ambrose (unless they plan to continue this boring feud) in exchange for that. Switching Charlotte & Alexa Bliss seems quite a safe thing, in addition to that I could see Emma going on Smackdown in exchange for either Carmella or Natalya.

Looking forward to next week, but I lowkey expect them to do a bad job :lol:

Ringdalen

maxresdefault.jpg

Recently was Aliyah´s NXT Theme Song released and there a split reactions to it. The song is called "A Cat´s Meow" and you can find it online where you purchase and stream music.
Some people think it´s too basic and a copy-paste wrestling theme, while others think it fits her very well.

I´m personally really enjoying the song, but I don´t see how it´s meant to fit her. The song isn't really special, but it gets you going and ready to move. It´s pleasant to listen to both when you are moving quick and when you are relaxing. The song can be repetitive fast, but it has such a good sound for a wrestling theme that I don´t think I will be tired of hearing it on NXT. xup xheya

Also, it´s better than this:

Do you like it? What´s some of your favorite WWE/NXT song to recently be released? :D

Ringdalen

So much has happened on Raw tonight, that even The Drifter has been seen in the crowd xheat

DaFlo

Banned
Braun Strowman just created the greatest moment in history xbow xbow xbow

Omg loved it xheat xheat xheat Rip Roman.

Great show, but they stole so many good ppl from Smackdown, they better give something back in return.

Also I need that Sasha vs Alexa match, they seem to hate each other xheat

DaFlo

Banned
xheat #thankyouBraun

1n1trs.gif

Smackdown → Raw
The Miz & Maryse
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Heath Slater & Rhyno
Apollo Crews
Curt Hawkins
Kalisto
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

Raw → Smackdown (Prediction)
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Enzo & Big Cass
New Day
Rusev & Lana
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
+ someone random Bo Dallas/Titus O'Neil

Ringdalen

xheat #thankyouBraun

1n1trs.gif

Smackdown → Raw
The Miz & Maryse
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Heath Slater & Rhyno
Apollo Crews
Curt Hawkins
Kalisto
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

Raw → Smackdown (Prediction)
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Enzo & Big Cass
New Day
Rusev & Lana
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
+ someone random Bo Dallas/Titus O'Neil

What a time to be a WWE fan xfaint xheart
I thought that I would always be #TeamSmackdown, but now my favorite female wrestler (Alexa Bliss), favorite male wrestler (The Miz) and favorite tag team (The Revival) are all on the same show xbow Will have to continue watching Raw every single week :D xyaay

I also really want to BOLIEVE in those predictions xheat
I would just switch Dana with The Club. Since Dana is feuding with Emma and The Club could do great things on Smackdown both with and without AJ Styles.

DaFlo

Banned
What a time to be a WWE fan xfaint xheart
I thought that I would always be #TeamSmackdown, but now my favorite female wrestler (Alexa Bliss), favorite male wrestler (The Miz) and favorite tag team (The Revival) are all on the same show xbow Will have to continue watching Raw every single week :D xyaay

I also really want to BOLIEVE in those predictions xheat
I would just switch Dana with The Club. Since Dana is feuding with Emma and The Club could do great things on Smackdown both with and without AJ Styles.

Yes I thought about The Club, could see them switching, but decided for the other two tag teams in the end.
Currently there are only four active woman on Smackdown, so there need to be at least two moving and the backstage sequence with Dana seemed like a teaser for her trying a fresh start so I think she's moving (maybe even together with Emma).

Ringdalen

Great wrestling shows + No sleep + Making a new wrestling channel = "Wrestling Talk With Ringdalen" when I´m super tired :lol:
If you are interested in my first reactions from Smackdown Live can you hear them here :D

Starting next week will the reviews not be right after the shows so I can make skits and be in my #Eurovision Talk With Ringdalen" level of excitement :D xup

Ringdalen

This was definitely not how the first Women´s Money In The Bank Ladder Match should have ended :(

Nobody seems to be ok with what just happened. Twitter has not been this pissed in ages!

DaFlo

Banned
Yeah that ending was rly unfitting for the first ever women's MITB

Happy for the Princess tho
weeps.gif

tumblr_orrr6jwwtH1v5ue77o2_500.gif

Fashion police here to save this PPV xdance

Top Bottom