My reaction to the MusicMania qualifiers

tumblr_on875pdmai1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

then I realize that Becky and Carmella are out

Randy-Orton-Shocked.jpg

Ringdalen

So much happening this week

MONDAY, MARCH 27
Raw – Live at 8/7 C on USA Network
See what unfolds on the final Raw before WrestleMania 33.

WWE 24: WrestleMania Monday – Immediately following Raw on WWE Network
Celebrate the perennial hottest Raw of the year, as WWE 24 cameras take you behind the curtain of the Raw the day after WrestleMania 32.

TUESDAY, MARCH 28
SmackDown LIVE – Live at 8/7 C on USA Network
Luke Harper will literally meet his maker when he battles his former leader, WWE Champion Bray Wyatt.

205 Live – Live at 10/9 C on WWE Network
Witness WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville, Brian Kendrick and many more world-class Superstars perform breathtaking feats of athleticism.

WWE Talking Smack – Live at 11/10 C on WWE Network
Renee Young catches up with SmackDown LIVE Superstars to get their thoughts on the evening's action as they head into WrestleMania.

Kurt Angle: Oh, It's True...It's True! – Immediately following WWE Talking Smack on WWE Network
Corey Graves sits down with 2017 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee Kurt Angle to discuss his favorite matches and moments, his battle with personal demons and his triumphant return home in this WWE Network exclusive interview.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29
NXT – 8/7 C on WWE Network
Kassius Ohno and 'The Drifter' Elias Samson face each other in a Loser Leaves NXT Match.

THURSDAY, MARCH 30
Bring it to the Table – 8/7 C on WWE Network
On site from the Orlando Citrus Bowl, home of WrestleMania 33, Corey Graves, JBL and Peter Rosenberg debate, discuss and dissect all things WWE, just days away from The Ultimate Thrill Ride.

FRIDAY, MARCH 31
WWE Hall of Fame 2017 Red Carpet – Live at 7/6 C on WWE Network and more platforms*
Maria Menounos hosts the most glamorous event on the WWE calendar, as Superstars, Legends and a host of celebrities walk the red carpet.

WWE Hall of Fame 2017 – Live at 8/7 C on WWE Network
Kurt Angle, Beth Phoenix, Diamond Dallas Page, “Ravishing” Rick Rude, Teddy Long and The Rock 'n' Roll Express will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at the sold-out Amway Center.

SATURDAY, APRIL 1
NXT TakeOver: Orlando Pre-Show – Live at 7:30/6:30 C on WWE Network and more platforms*
Before the Superstars of NXT take to the ring, join an all-star panel, including Charly Caruso, Sam Roberts and Nigel McGuinness, as they share their thoughts and predictions for the evening's matches.

NXT TakeOver: Orlando – Live at 8/7 C on WWE Network
On the eve of WrestleMania, NXT comes home to Orlando at a sold-out Amway Center, where Shinsuke Nakamura tries to reclaim his title from NXT Champion Bobby Roode.

SUNDAY, APRIL 2
WrestleMania Kickoff – Live at 5/4 C on WWE Network and more platforms*
Renee Young joins WWE Hall of Famers Jerry Lawler, Booker T and Shawn Michaels to discuss the events leading up to all the action of The Ultimate Thrill Ride.

Not a WWE Network subscriber? You can watch the second hour of the Kickoff live on USA Network.

WrestleMania 33 – Live at 7/6 C on WWE Network
A sold-out crowd will descend upon the Orlando Citrus Bowl for WWE’s annual pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania.

MONDAY, APRIL 3
Raw – Live at 8/7 C on USA Network
Don's miss the most must-see Raw of the year, featuring all the fallout from WrestleMania 33.

Raw Talk – Live immediately following Raw on WWE Network
Renee Young and WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler analyze everything that went down on Raw following an historic WrestleMania weekend.

WWE Ride Along – Immediately following Raw Talk on WWE Network
Hit the road with The Miz & Maryse, and Carmella & Alexa Bliss, for an exclusive look at life on the road for a WWE Superstar.

http://www.wwe.com/wrestlemania-wee...5666491=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

And that´s just naming the shows WWE produce.
With the wrestling world invading the town and non-wwe wrestling shows daily is this week going to be SIIICK. WCPW, Mark EEEEEEEE Extreme, Internet Darlings, Wrestlecon. The list goes on and on and on. There is no break from wrestling this week so we need to do like The HYPE Bros and not get hyped, but STAY HYPED.

Speaking of the HYPE Bros, Mr. Long Island Iced Z has now released the first episode of Z! True Comeback Story. It´s going to be interesting to see how things will go when he comes back. WWE always pulls the plug when he achieves success, so hopefully will he get a final run where things go his way.

We are so close to the grandest stage of them all and I love that WWE is releasing free matches each day leading up to the show. Today they released a instant classic and one of my favorite matches ever. The Rock vs John Cena from Wrestlemania 28. If you have not seen it then I recommend watching it. It´s best to watch it on the Network to get the full experience with everything before and after the match to get fully invested, but if you do not have the Network is it definitely still worth checking out just the match itself.

Ringdalen

Time for WWE Raw :D

And the first match of then night is going to be Bayley & Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax & Charlotte xheat

Ringdalen

Lots have happened so far on Monday Night Raw. :D

My highlight from the first hour was the match between Noam Dar and Austin Aries with the Cruiserweight Champion Neville on commentary :cool:

Ringdalen

Also I love the Wrestlemania 33 stage more and more. It´s going to look incredible xbow

The stage is a rollercoaster xfaint

Ringdalen

The final Adam vs Adam is happening this week and the stakes could not be higher :eek: :lol:

Ringdalen

History was just made on Smackdown Live by John Cena, Nikki Bella, The Miz and Maryse xbow xbow xbow

Ringdalen

20170321_WM33_Card_Snickers--6bb5f72fa9f6acff817c8a4831f89168.jpg

As Wrestlemania 33 quickly approaches is it difficult to not be completely invested and excited. The show of shows is looking like it´s going to be amazing.

Wrestlemania this year focuses on stories, larger than life matches and memorable moments. WWE to me is art. What they do inside that ring is incredible and takes me on an emotional journey. If we talk about Wrestlemania are there so many memories I have from both my childhood and adulthood. I still get goosebumps just thinking about Triple H vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 27 and 28, Edge vs Mick Foley at WM 22, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels at WM 21, John Cena vs Bray Wyatt at WM 30, The Rock vs John Cena at WM 28, Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns at WM 31, Women´s Triple Threat at WM 32 and so many more. Wrestlemania to me is something unmatched and it always deliver in some way.

So what matches are you guys looking most forward to this year?

WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

Power Couples Collide
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

Non-Sanctioned Match
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Champion Alexa Bliss to defend against all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries

I´m actually very excited for all the matches this year, but the five matches I´m currently most excited about are:
The Miz & Maryse vs John Cena & Nikki Bella
Smackdown Women´s Championship
Undertaker vs Roman Reigns
Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens

But I´m almost freaking out just thinking about the rest of the matches like Neville vs Aries, Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton and the fatal-4-way for the Raw Women´s championship.
This year´s Wrestlemania is going to be spectacular!

DaFlo

Banned
I'm most looking forward to

Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Smackdown Women´s Championship

I think tag team ladder match will be really fun as well ^^ Not so happy about Smackdown Women & CW in the preshow tho, but at least their matches won't get rushed then.
Will make a wish/prediction post later :D

Ringdalen

Check out this fan-made promo showing how this Wrestlemania match came to be! xbow #GiveSDWomenAChance

Ringdalen

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

The Smackdown Women´s championship match is now on the main show, where it belongs xyaay xcheer xbow

DaFlo

Banned
^^ yes, I wonder if they'll move another match to the pre show instead, there are just so many lol

Btw that promo video tho amazing xbow the channel also made another one for CenaBella/MizMaryse

Ringdalen

WWE Wrestlemania 33 Predictions:

Neville vs Aries: Neville

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Mojo Rawley (I want Braun Strowman)

Raw Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match: Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Smackdown Women´s Championship Match: Alexa Bliss

Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles: AJ Styles (I want Shane McMahon)

Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin: Baron Corbin

Mixed Tag-Match: The Miz and Maryse

US Championship Match: Kevin Owens (I want Chris Jericho)

Seth Rollins vs Triple H: Seth Rollins

WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton (I want Bray Wyatt)

Raw Women´s Championship: Nia Jax

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (I want Goldberg)

Roman Reigns vs Undertaker: Roman Reigns

DaFlo

Banned
This hot reaction video just slayed my entire existence WOAH xheat

Also prediction time!! (wish in italic/prediction in bold)

2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Mojo Rawley / Braun Strowman
Neville vs. Austin Aries
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse
Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus
Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Naomi

Ringdalen

Seeing the legendary Jim Cornette back in WWE is something it´s difficult to get used to. I can´t think of a more outspoken person in the wrestling industry than this man. He´s got a great mind for the business, but the business has never been great to him. Hope he has signed a deal to stay for longer than just tonight.

Tonight is the WWE Hall Of Fame and its a great way to kickoff a phenomenal weekend! xcheer xyaay

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
WWE Wrestlemania 33 Predictions:

Neville vs Aries: Neville

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match: Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Smackdown Women´s Championship Match: Carmella

Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles: AJ Styles

Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin: Baron Corbin

Mixed Tag-Match: Cena And Bella

US Championship Match: Kevin Owens

Seth Rollins vs Triple H: Seth Rollins

WWE Championship Match: Bray Wyatt

Raw Women´s Championship: Bayley

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar

Roman Reigns vs Undertaker: Roman Reigns

I'll join in.

Also, why do you want Shane to beat AJ? That's a curious one.

In terms of matches I'm looking to, Shane VS AJ and The CW Title match are the main ones. But to be honest I'm struggling to care. It seems like such a poor card. I'm far for hyped for Takeover.

So here is the card for NXT Takeover Orlando ;

NXT Title Match - Shinsuke Nakamura VS Bobby Roode (c)
Women's Title Match - Ember Moon VS Asuka (c)
Tag Title Match - The Revival VS DIY VS Authors Of Pain (c)
Aleister Black VS Andrade "Cien" Almas
SaNity VS Tye Dillinger, No Way Jose, Roderick Strong and Ruby Riot

My predictions are :

Roode
Asuka
DIY
Black
Team Dillinger

Top Bottom