RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:nl::pl:::ostl:west::no:::sthm:se:::cors:fi:::gota Maybe: :cn:::sudo:en:

Top 3

:pl:::ostl:no: Maybe :nl::se:

Winner

::ostl

I feel like there's eight or nine songs here with the potential to win. One of the most competitive editions in a long while. I'll take the safe route though and will say that KEiiNO win.

theditz83

Veteran
KEiiNO was never winning this one, and that's coming from the ultimate KEiiNO fan. I'd have put good money on :nl: taking the win though, so I'm glad I kept my cash to myself

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:kr: :svea: ::ceca :be: :uk: ::sudo :rs: :it: ::smal :hr: Maybe :ua: :kant: :ir:

Top 3

:be: ::ceca :it: Maybe :uk: :svea:

Winner

:it:

This was a very strange final to predict for. With so many D, E and F players missing from our roster this time, songs more typical of what they most like are in short supply, as are the voters for that music. It's why I think Italy will win because Pot F are now forced more or less to give the fun pop classic by our missed Italian icon some probably quite nice points. E of course will throw 10s and 12s and then the song will pick up decent support from other pots. I don't think the song will run away with it but if it's a low total winner (as I'm envisioning will happen) then I'd say it has a good shot. Belgium and UK both have solid, inoffensive bops so could give us our first truly sugary upbeat winner in a while. Wouldn't be surprised though if something totally random won it. My body is ready for a hot Hungary surprise xheat

hijirio

Veteran
Winner:

images

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Last minute winner prediction: :west:

Top Bottom