Contact us

WorldVision Predictions

hijirio

Veteran
I'm pretty sure I won???? it's just a matter of breaking the record for most points or not.

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:jp: :pl: :susa: :ro: :west: ::nwit ::ostl :lond: :md: :se: Maybe :kant: ::sudo :hu:

Top 3

:ro: :lond: :se: Maybe :md: :pl:

Winner

:se:

There's loads of potential winners this edition but Sweden has a pot F song disguised in schlager queen Sarah Dawn Finer's fabulous clothing so that's my bet. London has the kind of song I think would win more often if only people would send the glittery stuff but I think how this final shaped out makes it a bit harder for Steps (bop support is going to be very split). Having A, B, C and E support though, it will have a chance still. Romania I think have on paper the strongest entry. Moldova have beloved ESC queen power. Polen are stronk once again. Should be interesting. I'll be shocked if any of these five miss the top 10.

Uto

Veteran
[REDACTED] / [REDACTED]

Maybe [REDACTED] can have a good showing as well, but for the win I don't think there's enough voters in pot [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].

Of course there's also [REDACTED] as the major dark horse here, no surprises there.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:west: :svea: :kant: :tr: :no: :pl: :nwen: :ma: ::sudo :nl: Maybe ::ceca :seou: :cn:

Top 3

:tr: :nwen: :pl: Maybe :west: :no:

Winner

:tr:

I think the winner of this edition will be unpredictable and therefor I've gone with Turkey. It's a hybrid entry that will please bop lovers and those also fond of dreamy atmospheres. It does both things it sets out to do extremely well. If not then North West England could challenge as I think its support will be strong. Maybe Poland could do a double even? xheat Britney has been sent I think over ten times now and her best result up until this point is surprisingly only 7th, so I'm a bit skeptical about her winning chances, but I'm guessing she has a shot for her best result here. Maybe also look out for Norway, Sudogwon and Morocco. Actually, just look out for anyone as it could get wild. Iqaluit 150 🙌

Uto

Veteran
Agreed!
Had he predicted :kant: to be at the top, we would definitely have Nostradamus reincarnated. :lol: xbow
Since he didn't, he keeps being the happy and friendly boy we know, only. xangel
Yeah that is what bothers me. He's still so young and his divination skills are obviously underdeveloped. I think in a year or so we don't even have to vote anymore, can just ask Morocco what the results are.

Top Bottom