SF1 Prediction:

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran

theditz83

Veteran
Last minute Semi 1 prediction:
:west: :gr: :ar: :it: ::vstl :cy: :il: :sc: :de: Malawi :ru: :us: :cali:
10/13 - that's actually one of my better attempts at qualifier predictions, go me! xup

Let's try it again for Semi 2:
:lond: :tr: :cn: :rs: ::ceca :lv: :pl: :ba: :uk: :au: :kr: :fi: :es: (please please pleeeeeeease give me that last one xpray )

And of course, I pray for my dear Regi and his cohort Camille to give us another final place for :be: xheya

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
10/13 - that's actually one of my better attempts at qualifier predictions, go me! xup

Let's try it again for Semi 2:
:lond: :tr: :cn: :rs: ::ceca :lv: :pl: :ba: :uk: :au: :kr: :fi: :es: (please please pleeeeeeease give me that last one xpray )

And of course, I pray for my dear Regi and his cohort Camille to give us another final place for :be: xheya
9/13 (plus me!) so that's not bad guessing for a change from me :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:ua: :susa: :kant: :it: :tr: :rs: :no: :kr: :se: :be: Maybe :pl: :west: :fi:

Top 3

:ua: :kant: :no: Maybe :rs: :se:

Winner

:ua:

Something tells me I might be going a little over the top with the it's a very poppy final therefor everything that's the opposite will do well thingy here. I wanted to say Norway will win again (especially considering the band just won the folk spin-off) but I'll take a gamble with Ukraine, considering they got the best LL reaction. It's bold but liked. Kanto should do extremely well, boosted obviously by the lack of competition in its field. I wouldn't be surprised if it sneaks a victory. Can't ignore the hype Serbia received at the LL. It will get a whole bunch of 12 and 10s but then there's a cutoff point for an entry like that. It can win but probably will need surprise points. Sweden would do swell enough under normal circumstances but I think could benefit from some decent right side points it might struggle a bit to receive usually.

I never predict for my own entries but I'm a tad, smidge hopeful that Andrew W.K. has the potential to do quite well here also. I'd love to see him get his slay on xpray

Amir

Veteran
the pop songs will all kill themselves, rolling out a red carpet for :no: (I guess)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:cy: :ba: Brittany :kr: :es: :se: :uz: :fi: :no: :cali: Maybe :west: ::sudo :de:

Top 3

:ba: :se: :fi: Maybe :cy: :no:

Winner

:fi:

Losing three pop leaning voters doesn't necessarily mean a pop song now won't win, but in this very balanced final where it's hard to predict a winner and I felt things were going to be extremely close, it does change my prediction. I was leaning towards either Sweden or Bosnia & Herzegovina (the latter is going to pick up some strong pot E support which I believe could push it to victory). My new winner prediction after the voting flops is Finland. It's the song I feel here has the strongest potential to do well across all of the pots. I also think it's a bit more accessible than my Andrew W.K. metal song from last edition, so I believe it very much could have the power to do one better and take the gold. Or maybe our strong, powerful Senpai Luis does the unthinkable and wins three times in a row, making WorldVision history? xheat

Top Bottom