Contact us

WorldVision Predictions

hijirio

Veteran
I think I won?

giphy.gif

ferret

@RainyWoods
You're losing your flair, Kai. :lol: There are many side factors in this contest that greatly affect the results. I could have won 3 years ago, when the true pot D was still alive (you know what I mean). Now here is a Club for fans of Asian music, Balkan Queens and other "Viking shit". :mrgreen: I'm not going to send any of this ever, so my result here is predetermined in advance.
I'm happy just to be in the final. Now it's akin to winning for me. But thanks for trying, I appreciate it! (y)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods
You're losing your flair, Kai. :lol: There are many side factors in this contest that greatly affect the results. I could have won 3 years ago, when the true pot D was still alive (you know what I mean). Now here is a Club for fans of Asian music, Balkan Queens and other "Viking shit". :mrgreen: I'm not going to send any of this ever, so my result here is predetermined in advance.
I'm happy just to be in the final. Now it's akin to winning for me. But thanks for trying, I appreciate it! (y)

Maybe we can put this flop prediction down to my old age? o_O In fairness I've never been more confused about an edition before. I usually at least have the winner amongst the 10 in my prediction but this time I missed the entire top 3. We haven't had a rock winner in a very long time but they keep coming close, and I figured your rock song having a strong electronic edge to it might have pushed it to victory in this edition where nothing had strong winner vibes, but it was still a wild guess from me for sure. I've got to get my flair back :cry:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

::vstl ::ostl :neus: :svea: :kant: :hu: :ca: :bg: :hk: Istanbul (Maybe :al: :susa: :no:)

Top 3

::vstl :svea: :bg: (maybe :neus: :kant:)

Winner

:bg:

I'll be bold and say that the Zadik Sisters as managed this edition by empo will take gold, as let's face it, the song is picking up about a dozen 12/10s in this bop starved final. Vestlandet would do well enough normally I think but will get a boost here for its pop energy. Poppy.... could win? I didn't want to say it but I think she benefits from how this final shaped out. Stranger victories we have witnessed (not many, mind you). Or of course Abba could win, but if that does happen I don't expect it to be the runaway I first imagined possible. I think this will be close whatever happens.

Bonus prediction: If Bulgaria has won then it's our *drumroll*............... FIRST REJU WINNER.

hijirio

Veteran
WV rules:

You cannot vote for your own entry!

Zadik sisters:

Whats-App-Image-2021-09-23-at-19-12-05.jpg

The ear-licking bop won. We all know.​

Uto

Veteran
Now sit back and watch this be wildly incorrect :lol:
I always feel like this. I posted it and I was like yeah fuck off Germany walked it. Now I'm like where is my mind, is clear this is Hungary taking top spot. Then I think of Bette Midler and I stare in pot E direction already feeling disgusted at their lack of sophistication before I have even so much as sniffed their votes.

But even most published science is eventually proven to be essentially wrong so we should feel proud for even attempting.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10
:pl: :tr: :fi: :ro: :cy: :svea: :cn: :west: :hk: :uk: Maybe :gr: ::sudo :susa:

Top 3
:pl: :ro: :fi: Maybe :svea: :tr:

Winner

Top Bottom