WLSC Congratulations 2 in Adelland - Results Show - from page 8

Trash

Re: WLSC Congratulations 2 in Adelland - Results Show - NOW - from page 8

kinda shocked bout my own results. didnt expect top 10 at all xbow

so thats the second 6th place for Trollabundin :mrgreen:

thanks for all the points xlove

AdelAdel

Also can I just say that I believe Lithia is the most underrated entry in this contest - 17th is just terrible

I agree :( For me, it was a better song than Trollheimr xsnooty :p

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Yes, I'm finally done with going through the pages. :lol: Sorry for not being here from the beginning, I was working all day and now I feel like I was barbequed, I was burned from the sun xcrazy

Congrats Trollheimr, great winner xheya

But people, seriously, you had doubts about Gera's 12? It was such a crystal clear 12 points xrofl

Thanks to all who voted for Oussouland, I got one of my usual results (11th) (my usual results are from 8th to 12th :lol:)

10 Biflovatia
7 Srivijaya, Land of Angels
6 Impressland, Denmark of Peace
4 SR Indiria
3 Vylkuzeme, Trash Canyon, Bigicia
2 Zumkotzen, UHOH, Chessland

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congratulations Anna/Trollheimr! xcheer Thanks to everyone who voted for ::dop but I must say that I'm not satisfied with my placement. Now, I clearly see how WL's changed (in a bad way). :( Anyway great hosting Adel! xup

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Thanks Adel for the show! :D

Still can't believe I won! xyaay xheya

theditz83

Veteran

Congratulations Anna/Trollheimr! xcheer Thanks to everyone who voted for ::dop but I must say that I'm not satisfied with my placement. Now, I clearly see how WL's changed (in a bad way). :( Anyway great hosting Adel! xup

You deserved a much higher position Vaso - I really enjoyed that Kimbra song ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

@ Gary xthink I was thinking if you could fit the profile for being my music twin sould in the forum, but no, too many differences here OXOxrofl

there are Roman, Sahistul and I don't who else that are much closer xthink and I must find him/her xheya xlove xrofl3

But you're defintely a great forum friend! ;) xcheer xlove

AdelAdel

Tell me about it xcrazy I got 2nd place with Guns 'n Roses back in the day, and now bottom 5 xcrazy

But people, seriously, you had doubts about Gera's 12? It was such a crystal clear 12 points xrofl

Now I'm glad you didn't come earlier, you would have spoiled everything IOTAP :p

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Tell me about it xcrazy I got 2nd place with Guns 'n Roses back in the day, and now bottom 5 xcrazy

Now I'm glad you didn't come earlier, you would have spoiled everything IOTAP :p
Far from the best Guns N' Roses song for me though. Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, November Rain or Welcome To The Jungle would have been a 10-12 pointer for me. xcheer

theditz83

Veteran

@ Gary xthink I was thinking if you could fit the profile for being my music twin sould in the forum, but no, too many differences here OXOxrofl

there are Roman, Sahistul and I don't who else that are much closer xthink and I must find him/her xheya xlove xrofl3

But you're defintely a great forum friend! ;) xcheer xlove

Haha, awww Luis, don't get me all emotional! That's such a lovely thing to say!

I agree that while you are definitely a wonderful friend to have around on the forum, our musical tastes just aren't quite compatible enough for us to be musical "soul mates" sadly. Having said that, we still manage to coincide with opinions enough to surprise each other with amazing songs every few editions xyaay

I'm still searching for my musical match too, although FoFo and Liam (a.k.a. Kostanovia) are definitely very strong candidates :D

P.S. FoFo - you were my 11th place this contest. I'm soooo sorry, but there were too many great songs in the end. You should've sent "Love's Like Breathing" ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Haha, awww Luis, don't get me all emotional! That's such a lovely thing to say!

I agree that while you are definitely a wonderful friend to have around on the forum, our musical tastes just aren't quite compatible enough for us to be musical "soul mates" sadly. Having said that, we still manage to coincide with opinions enough to surprise each other with amazing songs every few editions xyaay

I'm still searching for my musical match too, although FoFo and Liam (a.k.a. Kostanovia) are definitely very strong candidates :D

P.S. FoFo - you were my 11th place this contest. I'm soooo sorry, but there were too many great songs in the end. You should've sent "Love's Like Breathing" ;)

I agree with every single word, Gary! xlove

AdelAdel

Far from the best Guns N' Roses song for me though. Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, November Rain or Welcome To The Jungle would have been a 10-12 pointer for me. xcheer

November Rain is great xlove, but the rest... :? :p

theditz83

Veteran
I know - November Rain is the only one out of the 4 you mentioned that I'm not massively keen on - the other 3 are classics, and I wouldn't even say I was a Guns 'n Roses fan so that's saying something!! :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I even forgot I sent this to WLSC :eek: I got a trauma with this song now, for the non qualification in WV4, so I erased it from my mind xrollinglol (But I still love it xlove and I think it would've end in bottom 5 in this Congrats edition :lol:)

Top Bottom