Contact us

WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show from page #8

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show: Today 19th November 19:30 CET

Unfortunately 1 of participating nations failed to vote. :( :( :(
Yaaayland xcry1

With the show preparation everything is as planned and we will find the winner tonight. xcheer

Any predictions? xrofl2

1. Awww! :(

2. I can imagine who will win this, and I feel a love/hate sensation about the matter ... xthink

I think I don't have to explain why. After all we're all in the NSC domain! xrofl3

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show: Today 19th November 19:30 CET

I think I won't make it on time, after all... :? :? I feel so tired, had an exhausting day, really need to rest a bit... :( :(

But I will check the results later, I know I wouldn't need to ask this, but please don't write contragulations "...." or open a new thread before I've got the chance to watch the show.

Aigars, good luck with hosting, I know you will do a great job, and good luck everyone! :D

as78

Aww Luis... :(
xrunhug

Of course I won't write 'congratulations....' in the title. You know I was that one who said not to do this when other hosts did. ;)

Hope you'll have good time and enjoy the show when you'll be able to watch. :D

DannyDS

This is my last WLSC.

I missed the NSC deadline. Like, seriously. xfacepalm xfacepalm

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Aww Luis... :(
xrunhug

Of course I won't write 'congratulations....' in the title. You know I was that one who said not to do this when other hosts did. ;)

Hope you'll have good time and enjoy the show when you'll be able to watch. :D

I'm here after all. xrofl2 I was bored watching TV and didn't fall asleep. :mrgreen:

AdelAdel

This is my last WLSC.

I missed the NSC deadline. Like, seriously. xfacepalm xfacepalm

xcrazy xcrazy xcrazy
And the deadline was very long as well...

Last time you said "This was the last time" IOTAP

You can always apply to WL again... and again... and again... xcrazy

DannyDS

Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show now (19:30 CET) from page #7

umm no, I won't join again :D

as78

Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show now (19:30 CET) from page #7

The show starts in a few minutes...

Are you ready?

as78

2v5g.jpg

as78

We start with the first voter. And it's Tianshan. xwave

04ic.jpg

DannyDS

Can't you rejoin NSC? :)

I can, but I won't, not until February or something as I'll have very busy days ahead and I want that graduation so badly so, priorities. ^^
So I'm quitting a few contests and I'll just stay in WV here and in 2 others, somewhere else :D

Top Bottom