Contact us

WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - The Results Show from page #8

as78

90gy.jpg

Welcome to the 54th Waiting List Song Contest in Vylkuzeme

Hosted in Breinumpiļs, Vanda, Vylkuzeme
ruww.jpg

Childhood is a time for many of us associated with pleasant memories, a time that many dream of return. Let's go on this journey, let's share with all what connect us with this wonderful time...

OPENING ACT
Imants Kalniņš ft. Zane Gudrā - Ceļš uz mājām (Piena ceļš)

ENTRIES

CLOSING ACT
Maritza Horn - Längtan Till Melonia

List of entries in text:

Vote in the following style:
:12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3: :2: :1:

Send your votes by PM to as78.
Deadline 18th November, 2013 at 23:59 CET.

Votes confirmed:

DannyDS

Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - Submit your entries ~ DDL: 11th November 23:59 CET

Entry sent!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WLSC 54 in Vylkuzeme - 'Journey to Childhood' - Submit your entries ~ DDL: 11th November 23:59 CET

Comic Sans MS, we meet again :eek:
Great theme, Aigars :D xup

ClassifiedCat

Unfortunately, Luzinia will withdraw, :(

Celia

The theme is so promising xyaayxheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Wonderful theme and banner! xlove xup

SmileyLand's entry has been sent and the name of the most wonderful movie I've watched when I was a child too. xlove (Tomorrow is another day!)

Good luck with hosting another fantastic edition my friend! xheart

as78

Great theme, Aigars :D xup

The theme is so promising xyaayxheart

Wonderful theme and banner! xlove xup

SmileyLand's entry has been sent and the name of the most wonderful movie I've watched when I was a child too. xlove (Tomorrow is another day!)

Good luck with hosting another fantastic edition my friend! xheart

Thank you so much for kind words and approving the theme.
xlove xhug xcheer

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Great theme :D

Btw, I first thought you'd ask people to send a photo from when they were children :eek: (That's a nice idea for a theme btw, I might use it :lol:)

as78

Btw, I first thought you'd ask people to send a photo from when they were children :eek:

That would be great idea too. :D I just thought that not everyone would be ready to share so mush from their personal life. ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

My movie is not a children's movie. I didn't get from the main post that it had to be that anyway! :D However I suddenly remembered a book that I was crazy for when I was a child (I even had tapes with the stories :mrgreen:) So, I'm sending it to you, Aigars. xheart

Concerning movies, when my second childhood's fave film ever is Hitchcock's 'Birds' everything is said. xrofl2

nekoisneko

Srivijaya will be back in this edition :mrgreen:

and I'm sending my fave childhood's anime xlove

Avalon

I like this theme! Good luck, Aigars!

as78

as78

We have 16 participants so far. Thank you to everyone who already submitted their entries. xhug
Those who didn't so far still have time today till 23:59 CET. Hope for some late entrants too. :D

Confirmed nations so far:
DPR Jindalea
The White Lands
Pebbleland
Irinatie
Tianshan
Belvist
SmileyLand
Lux Islands
Trollheimr
Kosma
Iceland of War
Chyariia
Cake Island
Yaaayland
Srivijaya
Vylkuzeme

The show will be posted tomorrow. :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I can't wait to see the show, I've never been so curious to see the banners! xyaaay

as78

I can't wait to see the show, I've never been so curious to see the banners! xyaaay

Don't expect anything fancy, I'm not a big master of graphics, you know... But if you mean what books and movies people wanted to share, then yeah, I think it's very interesting to know more about others. :D

Top Bottom