2 1.5%

6 4.4%

4 3.0%

• Total voters

Ezio

Veteran
OMG, this video banged me

Sabiondo

STB has telecasted a ESC show 2 days ago, explaining how the politics canInfluence Eurovision in several ways, with exclusive interviews by Verka Serduchka and Sergey Pritula.

AloraRola

Maruv will always be a part of ESC 2019. She could have win it all goddamit. I hate Ukraine this year for ruining ESC for me. MARUV IS THE TRUE WINNER. Dont fight me.

SorryNotSorry;)

Yoozek

During her performance, Sergey was living :D

hijirio

Veteran
Maruv gives me more life than God. She will always be remembered as the empress of 2019.
Hallelu!

Ianp16

I know this extremely late to the party but after digesting all the entries for this year this is by far my favourite. It's everything Cyprus wants to be. And I love 'replay'. Such a shame this fell through. It's a solid, sexy song.

Mainshow

Veteran
Has she already been announced as the interval act for the first semi final?

#tiredofwaiting

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I'm picking a scab, I know, but I still can't shake the feeling that MARUV would've had a very serious shot at winning the semi. Her absence was felt.

Kitakaze

Totally agree. Not even going to attempt to articulate how disappointed I still am that Europe never got to see the phenomenon that was MARUV and Siren Song. Alongside Kate and Hatari, the stage was literally set for her to have one of the most iconic performances of the year.
I just can’t accept the fact we will never see her on the Eurovision stage with a song and performance like that. Her absence was felt and we were robbed. Does anyone know if she is still not interested in ever taking part again? I sort of hope she is watching on with a strong sense of regret.

Sabiondo

Totally agree. Not even going to attempt to articulate how disappointed I still am that Europe never got to see the phenomenon that was MARUV and Siren Song. Alongside Kate and Hatari, the stage was literally set for her to have one of the most iconic performances of the year.
I just can’t accept the fact we will never see her on the Eurovision stage with a song and performance like that. Her absence was felt and we were robbed. Does anyone know if she is still not interested in ever taking part again? I sort of hope she is watching on with a strong sense of regret.

Anya said that she is not longer interesed in doing ESC anymore after this scandal situation with the contract with UA:pBC :mad:, futuremore she don't need Eurovision anymore now that she got the attention that she needs. ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Anya said that she is not longer interesed in doing ESC anymore after this scandal situation with the contract with UA:pBC :mad:, futuremore she don't need Eurovision anymore now that she got the attention that she needs. ;)

Of course she doesn't, she got the promo she wanted out of it... she never really wanted to go in the first place... why are people surprised?

AlekS

Veteran
Jamala feat. MARUV!? I would have never expected !!!
I expected that.
Jamala works for 1+1 channel, MARUV is liked by the owner (he supported her right after Vidbir + she had performed there twice since March).
1+1 also staged Jamala vs. dude's butt accident imho (the dude worked there).

1+1 is in Tel Aviv right now. Taking interviews and covering ESC on a daily basis.
They were involved in selecting performers for Vidbir and it was their person who invited MARUV :rolleyes: I don't get why they don't want to become our 3rd broadcaster - this would give ESC a whopping 50% share in TV ratings. In any case the drama won't stop. I won't be surprised if it gets even crazier :cool:

Alaska49

Here Is How MARUV Can Still Win Eurovision: in this essay i will

wtf

This makes me so happy. :) Especially after all the fans picked a side, pretending they were each other's first enemies.

Kiev 2021. xcheer

Top Bottom