DaFlo

Banned
Re: UKRAINE 2019

Vremya i Steklo are too elite for Eurovision but I can dream ... xbow

AlekS

Veteran

Unofficial info - STB stays to host the NF :D

Nikita Lomakin is the first performer who wants to take part in the next year's NF:

Here's the duo with Tina Karol:

Hot bod sucky music :geek:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Please Ukraine, go back to your roots. Stop trying to please the eurofans, we already have Belarus and Montenegro for that.

revallsay

We are coming back to Ukraine in 2019, mark my words.

Realest

We are coming back to Ukraine in 2019, mark my words.

Do you hate Eurovision that much, that you want to kill it?

AlekS

Veteran

So we're definitely getting a NF? Wouldn't mind someone like Hardkiss getting internally selected. Or even Tayanna.

The Hardkiss will have a tour in October with a possible extension till December. The album will be released in September with a few singles preceeding ;) the release. + her previous statements about ESC. So nope.

Tayanna... after her manager heckled the jury right during the broadcast and got sent "to the c*nt" (c) :cool: by Danilko in response? That would be hilarious. Nah, she will be taken by someone desperate like Belarus or Moldova :lol: I don't wanna see Tayanna ruining her chances with her own hands again. Scrapping another song? Wearing a dreadful outfit? Stealing somebody's music, gimmick or style? We will see a plenty of that at the actual Eurovision, I wanna see something new from Badoev.

A-lister

Veteran

Well, I can just hope that a second mediocre result for Ukraine in a row now will finally make them realize the mistakes made. Maybe sometimes it's better to pick what your'e good at? Tayanna was obviously the right choice in 2018 but we ended up with some MF left-over, it's funny people called Tayanna a cliché... have you heard Melovin's entry? I could see Eric Saade doing this back in 2010

Oh well, I want a professional in 2019 and I would love for something ethnic-inspired again, something in Ukrainian and not in made up English. If Tayanna is interested, and she has a good entry (or better) like in 2018, she'd be a good choice but there are also many other potential names, but she's a strong performer and a good live vocalist and the good male acts in Ukraine have unfortunately no interest in Eurovision it seems.

AlekS

Veteran

Speaking of. The Hardkiss released the new song/music video today:

I wouldn't mind the internal selection and the NF with their songs. The one can dream :cool:

AlekS

Veteran

:eek: Khrystyna Soloviy is in the jury this year!

wyjG8VI.jpg

*praying for the next year*

AlekS

Veteran

Another interesting fact from this year's jury:
1 person represents UA:pBC, 1 person - STB, 3 people represent 1+1 (even though 2 of them are "kinda" independent) :eek:

Even bigger 1+1 influence next year? Wondering if Kvinta stays... don't shove your Voice up my throat pls ;)

Top Bottom