Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Hey guys! I'd really like to take part in this contest :D can anyone tell me how to do it if possible, where to post things and all that kind of info?? Thanks ;)
All the information is here, at the bottom of the first post:
http://www.escunited.com/threads/3132-Current-Member-Roster-amp-How-to-join-the-waiting-list

You send a PM to anselm saying you want to join, and tell him the name of your imaginary country. You will then be added to the Waiting List. The waiting period to join NSC can be quite long (generally 1 year), but while you wait you can take part in all NSC spin-offs with your country and you can also take part in WLSC should you want to. This gives you something to do while you wait. You need to vote in every NSC final to stay on the Waiting List, so make sure you do. :)

Keko

Honest to god, first time I checked the first post since returning I genuinely thought I had dreamed up the whole being in charge of the map.

I love the new map, it's really fantastic. Glasollimbrier looks way better like this. Now it's actually the biggest region and really reflects flatlands look I envisioned for it. Also, looking at all the empty spaces I trust you kept the idea of not removing nations are they withdraw?

dogmeat

Actually, there is a large mountain range going through the middle of it and it divides the region into a greener, temperate west and harsher, drier, continental east.

I am heavily procrastinating with the terrain map.

dogmeat

Something I should have finished long ago: a climate map. It might get some changes in future, especially the south-southeast of the continent, for which I have a much less specified idea than for other regions.

newmapclimates.png

White: Polar
Brown: Continental
Green: Temperate
Yellow: Dry
Dark green: Tropical

Salmon

[MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION]

The image unfortunately doesn't show up embedded in your post. It's only accessible through the "reply with quote" button or via this link I re-uploaded it at.

Salmon

I still can't see it, sorry.

Postimg officially sucks balls, I thought that was common knowledge by now.

Salmon

Aww, just as I was about to join ;~;

Karhu

I know Serenes is nowhere close to getting off the WL but I filled out the survey anyway for future reference. :D

Tinchey

Hmm is it possible to have my territory submerged into the sea. I'd like my nation to be an underwater territory with ordinary Illumian Onions becoming some sort of mutated oniony jellyfish? Or am I asking too much? :(

Steffan

>>UPDATE<<

Let me know if you want anything changed about your country.

Could you make my island be in the shape that's in my thread. (click) It used to be like that when I first joined and then when we turned to the pangea theme it got lost so now that I'm an island again it'd be great to have it again ^^

Top Bottom