Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

dogmeat

In order to better adjust the map to your own ideas about your nations, I created a quick survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J57CMBF
The questionnaire is short and only has 5 single-choice and multiple-choice questions. If most people fill it, I'll later present full results on fancy maps :)
WL people are welcome too.

Salmon

Got my answers? Also, such a survey is really a good idea, I hope people will be actively filling that one out. Wonder how it'll look like in the end :D

dogmeat

Yup, got them, tack

List of countries who completed the questionnaire (as of 23.12):
  • Rumia
  • Artyomka
  • Doire
  • Bigicia
  • Anselmsmumonia
  • Luxona
  • Dal Riata
  • Cherniya
  • Reym-L-Dneurb
  • Illumia
  • Adelland
  • Smileyland & Folegandria
  • Balearica Island
  • Llama Republic
  • New Acadia
  • Meliutya
  • Trollheimr
  • QuienDQ
  • Ugaly
  • Halito
  • Zombira
  • Fervorosia
  • Paper & INK
  • New Harlem
  • Yaponesia
  • Comino

dogmeat

Okay, so I got answers from 23 out of 60 nations + 3 WL. That's not bad (y) During the Christmas break I will send PMs to those who didn't complete the survey yet as well as contact those with whom I have things to discuss.

anselm

Okay, so I got answers from 23 out of 60 nations + 3 WL. That's not bad (y) During the Christmas break I will send PMs to those who didn't complete the survey yet as well as contact those with whom I have things to discuss.

#bigsign

Emreign

I replied and filled all questions. Great idea.

But i replied last question wrongly, i couldn't fixed it. I dont want to change my nation's position if it is" Update (New Version) " .Because i always prefer seaside :p

Lovely

as78

Excellent work, Orian! xbow xclap

Vylkuzeme has so many little islands and Trollheimr so close. xheart

strajker

Suddenly Shelley & Nici gets new neighbours lol. Zechonia and Barbarian tribes. (Rumia was there before)

Paper7

Am I Prasia's chair or what

No, you are the feet of a man, Trash Canyon is his hair, INK (the upper part of P&I) is his hat.

Or you are the legs of a defeated kneeling king and Trash Canyon is his beard, Rumia the crown.

Awww... dont know when it was the last time i've played that with clouds :)

Alexfr

Hey guys! I'd really like to take part in this contest :D can anyone tell me how to do it if possible, where to post things and all that kind of info?? Thanks ;)

Top Bottom