Contact us

Semi 2 - NSC 52 - DL 19/5 19:00 CET! Welcome to Zoidiac!

Schlagerman1

We contacted Akkåville right after we decided to not disqualify their entry, but he was so determined to withdraw that we couldn't just force him to stay in the edition. :(
If Akkåville changes his mind and still would like to compete (Please contact one of the mods, if that's the case!), then we will of course look at the oppurtinty to see what kind of compensation they will get, which qualifying to the final could be one. :)

Sabrewulf238

Akkaville don't be silly, there's nothing wrong with you competing! :(

At least if you're withdrawing let it be because you actually want to withdraw and not as a result of this whole thing. :|

Liam

Sabrewulf238 said:
Akkaville don't be silly, there's nothing wrong with you competing! :(

At least if you're withdrawing let it be because you actually want to withdraw and not as a result of this whole thing. :|

Good thing there is a cooling off period to think and it's just the end of the semi's, not the final. It'd be a shame for Akkaville to change their mind and decide they don't want to withdraw in a few days, because otherwise, it'd be too late!!

Sabrewulf238

I think the whole thing was really silly, it didn't need to be puffed up so much in the first place....it should have been as simple as "Akkaville is allowed to enter this song". Nobody had to withdraw and Akkaville sent in their votes as usual.

The End.

and then we all lived happily ever after until some of us found out we didn't qualify from the semis...

Otto

Liam said:
So I doubt it's the country.. it's probably Luke trying to be a smart arse ;) And also, from what I can tell, no one really made a fuss.. Akka probably saw the comment and withdrew before they could get disqualified, no one except Luke really cares :lol:

Stop there.. I wasn't trying to be a smart arse at all.. I just noticed it rather quickly so I mentioned it.. what's so bad about that?

Bojan

Luke said:
Liam said:
So I doubt it's the country.. it's probably Luke trying to be a smart arse ;) And also, from what I can tell, no one really made a fuss.. Akka probably saw the comment and withdrew before they could get disqualified, no one except Luke really cares :lol:

Stop there.. I wasn't trying to be a smart arse at all.. I just noticed it rather quickly so I mentioned it.. what's so bad about that?
apsolutly nothing.... just that some people here want to blow things out of proportion :roll:

Top Bottom