Contact us

RuPaul's Drag Race

Arion

AS5 was a strong season tbh. I loved top 3.

Canada's Drag Race so far has been a really good, like way better than the last season of normal drag race and way better than the UK one. #TeamLemon

AlekS

Veteran
source.gif

Chi Chi DeVayne has passed at the age of 34 due to scleroderma complications on kidneys & double pneumonia :cry::cry::cry:

This is the 2nd death (after Lady Red) in one month that shook the whole drag community.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I got the news not too long ago and I feel like my whole day is destroyed. I'm devastated. She was an angel, she shouldn't have gone through that awful disease.

AlekS

Veteran
I be like:

giphy.gif

She was a heart of gold and real Miss Congeniality winner to me.

On a positive note, RPDR got renewed for Season 13 / All Stars 6 and the shooting will begin soon. So I'm wondering how will they deal with corona. Web-series from home?

AlekS

Veteran
0VrZf2v.jpg

Tyra Sanchez (Season 2 winner, deprived of the title) got arrested for vandalism (and not paying rent for months).

This is her like 3rd or 4th mug shot? Tbh she should have been locked up in a mental institution after terrorist threats she made few years ago.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

AlekS

Veteran
^ She gives me Sasha Velour vibes in her promo pic :love:

Meet the Queens video:

I mistakened Elliott for Crystal :oops:

+ 13 videos of every queen in this playlist:

Is this the first time when a drag queen and her drag mother compete in the same season?
My faves after doing some research:

GottMik - stunning lewks xheat Hoping there won't be transphobic remarks behind the stage.
LaLa Ri - probably my most fave performer, but she's not a sewer
YVJYVRq.gif
She reminds me Monet X Change.
Elliott with 2 Ts - another awesome performer. This will be a blood bath if she ends up lip-syncing against Lala.
Utica Queen - she's like Thorgy's younger sis.
Symone - it seems she's more creative than her drag sister Gigi Goode's mom.
Kahmora Hall - Jaida Essence Hall's drag sister, the expectations will be high obviously.

and of course this legend:

Not making any predictions, anything can happen with these new rules.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
No one watching Season 13 and Season 2 UK?

AlekS

Veteran
Next Thursday is the Eurovision night on Drag Race UK!

With the queens reunited and added twists, there is much excitement in the air, but the competition picks up quickly as the queens form two groups for a Europop battle – The RuRuvision Song Contest. In a glorious homage to Eurovision, the queens record and perform the same catchy song, but can they swerve the dreaded nul points?!

MNEK joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as a fifth queen sashays away from the competition.

HarryUK

I was soooooo happy Jinx won AS7. I cried. Only the third time across any Drag Race franchise my favourite since day 1 has won. The others are Bianca Del Rio (S6), Kylie Sonique Love (AS6) and now Jinx Monsoon (AS7). I've had so many 2nd places, more than the UK at Eurovision probably lol! Brooke Lynn Hytes, Miz Cracker (let's be real she was runner up), Lady Camden, Karen From Finance, Rose & Katya

UK series' I seem to have worse luck in lol. My 3 faves from the 3 seasons are Baga Chipz, Ginny Lemon & Charity Kase

HarryUK

What does everyone make of UK 4??

My favourites are Dakota Schiffer, Cheddar Gorgeous, Danny Beard & Black Peppa

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
What does everyone make of UK 4??

My favourites are Dakota Schiffer, Cheddar Gorgeous, Danny Beard & Black Peppa
Enjoying it so far! My favourites at this point are Le Fil (she's sooo underrated and they aren't giving her enough screen time!) and Dakota.

HarryUK

Enjoying it so far! My favourites at this point are Le Fil (she's sooo underrated and they aren't giving her enough screen time!) and Dakota.
I really do like them all. Dakota is just so precious though and I love her aesthetic so much.

AlekS

Veteran
Black Peppa ftw!
Cheddar Gorgeous faded into the background a little bit, but I have high hopes for her too.

HarryUK

I have so much love for Baby after Thursday's episode. Look after yourself first!!

HarryUK

I'm seeing Jinx & DeLa's Holiday Show for the 2nd year tomorrow! Front row VIP meet and greet's as well :love:

Top Bottom