Contact us

RuPaul's Drag Race

AlekS

Veteran

Kameron Wurst xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This season was so close to going completely off the rails, but it's recovered incredibly well in the last two episodes, both of which have been quality television - last week's was super fun and funny, and this one was incredibly poignant.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This All Stars season has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. Before the season started I was most excited by a mile for Latrice, and also was happy to see Trinity, Jasmine and Farrah back. Trinity has become my favourite despite that disgusting lip sync a week ago threatening to spoil things (worst thing I've ever seen on Drag Race). I also though have grown to love Naomi Smalls. She's been getting not much airtime at all, but I find her personality really charming, and she's delivered two of the greatest lip syncs in Drag Race history, and Club Ninety Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I wouldn't be upset at all if she stealth won this. Latrice winning would make me happy also, even if it would upset others. Her track record this season is poor, but then I also think she was robbed of wins early on. Monet has a charming personality but I generally don't like her drag, though this week she looked so beautiful. Monique is the bane of my viewing pleasure this season. I found her irritating on the previous season, and getting a very big dose of her again so soon is testing. She has improved for sure, but I think she's being overrated in a lot of challenges. Trinity quite obviously deserves this the most, and so I hope this is her moment. Always looks amazing (we'll forget about whatever it was she was lip syncing in last week) and she's funny. She's versatile and doesn't slack in a single area. She is an all star.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Manila robbed

B3stbeats

Hi, I'm new in this program. So, I learned anything basic information. And starts tomorrow.

Ianp16

This All Stars season has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. Before the season started I was most excited by a mile for Latrice, and also was happy to see Trinity, Jasmine and Farrah back. Trinity has become my favourite despite that disgusting lip sync a week ago threatening to spoil things (worst thing I've ever seen on Drag Race). I also though have grown to love Naomi Smalls. She's been getting not much airtime at all, but I find her personality really charming, and she's delivered two of the greatest lip syncs in Drag Race history, and Club Ninety Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I wouldn't be upset at all if she stealth won this. Latrice winning would make me happy also, even if it would upset others. Her track record this season is poor, but then I also think she was robbed of wins early on. Monet has a charming personality but I generally don't like her drag, though this week she looked so beautiful. Monique is the bane of my viewing pleasure this season. I found her irritating on the previous season, and getting a very big dose of her again so soon is testing. She has improved for sure, but I think she's being overrated in a lot of challenges. Trinity quite obviously deserves this the most, and so I hope this is her moment. Always looks amazing (we'll forget about whatever it was she was lip syncing in last week) and she's funny. She's versatile and doesn't slack in a single area. She is an all star.

All Stars 4. What I can say. A little late I know as it finished a few weeks ago but for me it was a bit of an unneeded mess. Latrice was shown to be a little too entitled (without sassy charm to counteract it). The only memorable moment to come out of it was club 96 which was clearly the club we all would want to go to. The final was a complete mess and the editing was shocking for a prestigious long-running show. They should have just ended all stars after the absolutely legendary season 2 and then let it rest for another 4 years before a good stock of cooked queens were ready again. For me it was a miss and it is clear Ru and his team are popping the seasons out for cash now, not integrity. Oh well. I guess that's american capitalism and I watched it illegally online so I've lost nothing but a few hours. I just wish it could have been a bit more exciting and without the silly voting each other off which did work for season 2 but not the others. Manila was robbed.

DenizESC

Banned
I'm losing interest in the show after AS2 (last I enjoyed) happened, it's not what it once was imo...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think I’m officially done with season 11 now. This season just makes me angry. That’s three times now one of my favourites has gone and the decision has made no sense.

Yes, Nina deserved the bottom 2 this episode but lord almighty, that Silky lip sync. It was a tragedy. This whole season has felt like a setup. The favouritism they don’t even bother to try and hide. Nina, Skarlet and Shuga need to join forces and acquire compensation for highway robbery. I’ve come this far but I really can’t be bothered to continue. I like Yvie, and Brooklyn has grown on me... but whatever. Tired of being riled up every week by senseless decisions.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I think I’m officially done with season 11 now. This season just makes me angry. That’s three times now one of my favourites has gone and the decision has made no sense.

Yes, Nina deserved the bottom 2 this episode but lord almighty, that Silky lip sync. It was a tragedy. This whole season has felt like a setup. The favouritism they don’t even bother to try and hide. Nina, Skarlet and Shuga need to join forces and acquire compensation for highway robbery. I’ve come this far but I really can’t be bothered to continue. I like Yvie, and Brooklyn has grown on me... but whatever. Tired of being riled up every week by senseless decisions.

All of this!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A promising season spoiled by a little bit of cast bloat and the worst boot order since Season 7.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A note to anyone who needs it, including myself: If you walk in the RuPaul's Drag Race workroom expecting to be my favorite on a season that also includes the self-described "Persian Annette Funicello of Drag," you need to lower your expectations.

AlekS

Veteran
What a train wreck after train wreck. First Nicky Minaj's husband registered as a sex offender. Then Sherry Pie disaster. And now Ru cancelled the Drag Con because of corona.

Wondering if they will cut Sherry Pie out as much as they can, like they did in Fashion Photo RuView. According to rumours she will win at least 1 episode (that would be super awkward) & she got into the top 5. The producers kinda confirmed that she qualified for the top-4 o_O

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
There seems to be such a saturation with drag race. But it's OK. I wonder why Shawn morales isn't there last 2 seasons. I see on insta he is posting some pics on a farm.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
#TeamJujubee

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Not me trying to catch up on the series right on the finale day

the lack of self love ugh i love to see it

AlekS

Veteran
I guess everyone knows why Tyra was excluded from the winners.
I'm tired of recollecting how many times she said she didn't care about RPDR and then kept mentioning RPDR over & over :lol:

She leaked the finale screenshot in her insta and the alleged winner o_O She obviously craves for attention, but people have already dragged her ass for that. Ru could have avoided all crazy Tyra's stunts (like, making death threats that she would explode DragCon or commit mass shooting. Wtf) if she crowned the real queen of Season #2 back then, Raven :rolleyes:

I am team Juju and team Shea. Overall it wasn't the best All Stars season but I'm pleased with the whole top 3 xheart

ps. Katya said that she wants to take part in All Stars xfaint

AlekS

Veteran
Katya's obsession with Loboda (:ua: 2009) keeps going.
1 week ago Katya was raving about Loboda's awesomeness for 10 mins :lol: live on Insta.
Yestergay:

Bianca Del Rio shared this pic from Amsterdam 2019 Pride.
With Brooke Lynn Hytes and :at: Conchita:

NtOrQFr.jpg

And of course Canada's Drag Race last week and their tribute to Celine:

36ypB3I.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom