Contact us

RuPaul's Drag Race

HarryUK

Veteran
Anyone at RuPaul's Drag Con UK this weekend? I'll be there tomorrow!!! I'm fully expecting to spend about £150-200

AlekS

Veteran
Pinoy kids canceled Drag Race :LOL:

Ballroom who? Shantay, you all stay! :cool:

HarryUK

Veteran
Drag Race UK series 5 looks CHAOTIC from the spoilers I've seen...

HarryUK

Veteran
ANOTHER home girl has been cast on Drag Race UK, this time for season 5 - joining River Medway & Krystal Versace! Ugh I can't wait for this!!!

AlekS

Veteran
^ It seems another fan fave will be butchered (or Kate Butch-ered :lol: ) quite early in the race((.
The rumoured top 3 is a choice. Esp the one that can be called rather a king than a queen. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as you've participated in a talent show. Other girls would have been crucified for such looks.
But he would be good for Ru's show in Las Vegas, so he can actually win this season imo.

HarryUK

Veteran
^ It seems another fan fave will be butchered (or Kate Butch-ered :lol: ) quite early in the race((.
The rumoured top 3 is a choice. Esp the one that can be called rather a king than a queen. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as you've participated in a talent show. Other girls would have been crucified for such looks.
But he would be good for Ru's show in Las Vegas, so he can actually win this season imo.
She was initially in the top 3 but now she's an early out lol rip

HarryUK

Veteran
Met the cast of Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race UK last night :love: they were all SUPER LOVELY!!! I got to hug Dakota which absolutely made my night

I'm meeting Cheddar & Danny again in the next 2 months at different events too

AlekS

Veteran
Watching the live YT broadcast by Nina Bonina Brown xlove She's booked in LA.
She will perform as a poodle.

just-nina-bonina-brown-serving-a-casual-look-for-her-first-v0-h608fzx0gfga1.png

She had to walk like this from the hotel to the venue, because not organizers nor her friend could provide the car and it was problematic to find a parking space.
Needless to say, nobody knew how people would react.

As it wasn't messy enough, it was hard to find the venue.

So she sat to chill in front of the abbey.
One person recognized her and screamed "sis, I love you" from the car.
Literally, the next minute .... the sound of brakes screeching. Furious screaming dude with a gun :eek: jumped out of his sport car and ran to another driver. I was genuinely scared for hef life, everyone thought it was some homophobe or religious fanatic. So they started running o_O. But it was a road rage or a robbery. Thankfully, the dude drove by and another fan picked Nina up and they found the venue. The fan was supposed to be at the show, but her dog (lol!) got sick (awww).

The whole experience was surreal.

Ps. I lost it when a little dog in the venue barked at her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Meanwhile, the last place of All Stars 8, Monica Beverly Hills, has generated 20 million views on TikTok with "Not a soaking clock" meme... in just 6 days xfaint

HarryUK

Veteran
Meanwhile, the last place of All Stars 8, Monica Beverly Hills, has generated 20 million views on TikTok with "Not a soaking clock" meme... in just 6 days xfaint
I WONDERED WHERE I'D HEARD THAT BEFORE HAHA
Gotta love her

Top Bottom