Awaiting the votes of:

Denmark,
Japan,
Norway,
Romania

3 days left.

Alexu

Re: RSC / HDMC - Apocalexxnow accepting votes till 21st

Hey Lucian, I'm here :p I'll send my votes on time...I was kiddnaped by aliens in space, but now I'm back :D :lol: I'm not insane, I'm just happy because finally I have access to the internet... :D :cool:

P.S. Welcome in Romania at the 2nd edition of RSC/HDMC!!!

No Name

Denmark voted.

apocalexxnow

All votes are ok, we're only waiting for Romania and Japan. I'll send a reminder to takeru in both forums, incase he's forgotten :)

apocalexxnow

Well, forget about what I said about extending the deadline for you then ;) For people like you and 94 the only cure is giving deadlines 5 days before the actual ones ;)

Anyway, I'm still having the show on sunday evening. 25th, 10 o clock my time, 8 o'clock GMT.

94ayd

I'm happy to hear I won't be the only one from now on that sends their votes at the last moment. :D

apocalexxnow

Now only Japan is left :) I can't wait until the end of the day to see takeru's votes :) I must say, I thought "Gee, those people are easy" when the hosts of the show always say "It's a very exciting voting". But I'm thrilled too :) Every time I receive votes from someone it's like a mini show and the timespan between the minishows makes it all very exciting :) I'm really surprised by most results by the way, but perhaps some of you won't be :)
I'll say it again, so that it's said on this page of the topic too - Votes will be revealed on Sunday 20:00 GMT :) I'll reveal the votes in the order I received them, that means I won't rearange them specially so there's some surprise winner in the end :) Well, I don't know the winner yet, so there could be a surprise after Japan's votes, dunno yet, but it will be destiny, not me trying to raise the tension :)

apocalexxnow

45 minutes till show :) I hope you'll like it and it will be watchable enough :)

Alexu

I can't wait :D I can't miss it...hope we'll have a gr8 winner :)

No Name

Wohoo! I'm excited. According to apocalexx, it has been a fairly close run so I'll be looking forward to see who the winner is. :)

apocalexxnow

It will be a very short show since it's on youtube. However I won't put it in screens here, since there are small letters which won't be easily read. Instead, I'll give links to HQ in youtube and there you can watch on whole screens and enjoy :)

15 minutes left.

apocalexxnow

OMG! If I knew youtube could offer such a wonderful quality, I would have done a better job in finding the shows' themes in a proper quality! And I think the picture is better being on youtube's whole screen in HQ, than on my own video player!

Anyway, here's the first part of the show :) Click the link and click the pre-last button on youtube's command line (the one with a square inside a square) to watch full screen. If you think pictures are moving too fast, click on the screen to pause and look at the slide and click again to resume playing :)

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3eCpllIj8

apocalexxnow

Well, after the first 4 countries are done voting, Bulgaria 1 is leading. But will it withstand the votes of the next 4 or will someone push her over?

Second part of the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7rDb6vHlRQ

PS: I didn't think that some of you might be with slower connections (just like mine suddenly became and is still loading the last vid). If so, I suggest you wait until the whole video loads before playing it, otherwise the music experience will be f-d up :/

Top Bottom