Contact us

RSC 2 / HDMC - Results - Page 4

apocalexxnow

Remix Song Contest, or in its future name House Dance Music Contest, will have a second edition and so far Bulgaria, Denmark, Japan, Romania, Spain and Ukraine have confirmed participating. Don't be shy to join as well, all we want is cool dance or house music, preferably a remix or something with a DJ among the performers, but anything inside the style will probably be accepted :)

No Name

Re: RSC / HDMC - Apocalexxnow accepting 2 entries in friday too

Six participating countries is slightly acceptable considering the fact that two entries represents each country. Yet I hope that more people would feel appealed by the contest. I hope that Russia and Norway will confirm before deadline.

In a not to distant future of this rather small contest, I cross my fingers for either Holland or Israel to join. That would be AWESOME. Their dance/house/trance-scenes are are probably the biggest and by far the most popular.

lucian-crusher

But last month we had 7 countries. I hope that Australia and Russia mange to send their songs and that Morty will have time for this Contest. And I hope Croatia returns, even If they send sogs like last month :lol: :lol:

94ayd

If house gets official, would remixes still be allowed? I don't think we have a lot of this music, unless it's a remix. :)

No Name

Approximately 70-80 % of all house-music consist of remixes (the original mix, and add to this all the remixes. It's rather uncountable) so that shouldn't be any challenge. Remixes constitute an important role in house-music. ;)

apocalexxnow

No Name, I know, I wish more ppl would join. For now we're going with what we have :) Hopefully it will become more! I thought Russia and Norway were going to be constant players, but it seems I'm wrong. I'm still accepting entries (ye, I'm extending the deadline again, I have such a good heart), alhtough I'll now start working on the show and I'd prefer last second entries as soon as possible :)

Btw, 94, you'd be surprised on how much house and dance music we have :) Especially now that we've widened the rules a little more and a lot of chalga might come in handy.

Oh, question for you, lucian! You recomended Aneliq - Dobrata, loshata for FSC. Do you think the song is acceptable in HDMC? It's dance, so it should be, but it's chalga and a little far from house music.

The show will start tomorrow at 10 pm bulgarian time (someone else count that in CET and GMT, I hate converting hours) and it will probably be on the old forum, because here they don't allow youtube in the posts.

lucian-crusher

Well, Anelia competed in eurodanceweb 2007, so I think she is a dance singer. I never tought ,,Dobrata loshata" was chalga. For me is like R&B with some dance influences. So we should let Anelia in HDMC :D :D

apocalexxnow

Well, chalga has a veeery wide range of music styles :) OK, so that will motivate 94 to stay a little longer :)

No Name

apocalexxnow said:
I'm still accepting entries (ye, I'm extending the deadline again, I have such a good heart), alhtough I'll now start working on the show and I'd prefer last second entries as soon as possible :)

No more extensions, please :twisted: .

Although I cross my fingers for a respectable amount of participating countries (the more, the better) I can barely wait even longer than one more extension-day for this show to set off.

apocalexxnow

The show will be on Sunday Oct 4th anyway, I posted it long ago :)
But yes, no more extentions, I think everyone, who wanted to join - joined. And I've done the lead-in part, so no more countries for this month :) We already have... 8 :) The extention worked quite well :)

So, the show is 10 pm bulgarian time tomorrow on the old forum (since this one doesn't allow youtube in posts), this probably means 8 pm GMT, but I'm not quite sure (I hate time convertions!).

lucian-crusher

That means:

10 PM in Romania and Ukraine
9 PM in Norway, Denmark, Spain and Netherlands
8 PM in UK (for Japan)

I don't jnow what's the 8th country to join..... :roll: :roll:

No Name

Netherlands joined!? :eek:

Apparently my wish came true. :)

apocalexxnow

I was, before I saw that too many countries would join if I extended the deadline and before my family emergancy. The show begins in one hour on the old forum!

Sorry, bout the delay!

No Name

I might have overlooked it, but when exactly is the deadline for casting votes?

Top Bottom