• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Realest

Another NQ is coming.

AleksTheDino

I guess this is the revamped version:

I've just listened to it. They changed the part about fairytales and made it plural! Now English natives won't be annoyed by it.

I'm not sure what to think of the change they made at the end. It seems to me a bit like they force a big moment there to have more impact. But Im happy to see the team is working on this and listening, they really wanna do well this year. I think if they nail the staging for the final 30 seconds of this, this revamp will work to be more impactful

Mrm

Veteran
Oooh yes, that ending...pompous eurovision style.. Grrrrrrr..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Go to hell whoever did it..
TVR is kitsch, I cant stand 'em.. xcry

A-lister

Veteran
Oooh yes, that ending...pompous eurovision style.. Grrrrrrr..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Go to hell whoever did it..
TVR is kitsch, I cant stand 'em.. xcry

I thought you were a fan of pompous Eurovision kitsch ballads though? Didn't you like both Russia and Macedonia last year?

Serena00

I just can't get behind this song. And the revamp didn't help. I don't know if it will finish in top 10 considering other hyped ballads

Mrm

Veteran
I thought you were a fan of pompous Eurovision kitsch ballads though? Didn't you like both Russia and Macedonia last year?
But this is not such ballad, so it is silly to transform it to it...it is SICK!

Mrm

Veteran
So it's SICK to transform it into something you normally like? I'm confused :lol:
Gooosh A-lister, I liked those ballads, but I also can like different type od ballads.. In this one simply doesnt fit such ending...

A-lister

Veteran
Gooosh A-lister, I liked those ballads, but I also can like different type od ballads.. In this one simply doesnt fit such ending...

Yes you can of course, not my point, it's just funny you call it "sick and kitsch" when it's the type you tend to like...

Mrm

Veteran
Yes you can of course, not my point, it's just funny you call it "sick and kitsch" when it's the type you tend to like...
I don;t find Macedonia 2019 kitsch at all tbh..
I really liked "Alcohol you" as it was..my point was and I stand behind it, that the ending they added now doesn't fit to it ...I hope I get used to it though...

mauve

Veteran
What is it with all these revamps? The end indeed is alittle too over-dramatic, I liked the version before much more. One disappointment after another ...xcryThe song is still good, but they made it less impactful. Sorry ...

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: Mrm

Petar

It feels kind of overdramatic in my opinion. Wish it remained calm and depressing.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom