3 2.1%

12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
the new final minute... sweetie... you can't reproduce that outside the studio. it doesn't even sound that good now. you are not victoria. you will never be victoria.

you should have just picked storm instead lol.
You are talking to a mirror and you don't want that.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lol i noticed no change but then again I only heard the original twice.

But w/e, i just can't relate to people who get emotional from hearing this? "I alcohol you when I'm drunk" is up there with Undo My Sad in terms of lyrical cringe. Sheep being sheep I guess.

Realest

Only the Bettingodds overhype her. In both Forums most of the Comments are negative.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh, she did an undo followed by a Hyacinth Bucket on that problematic "why do fairytale fail, baby" sentence that bugged me deeply, even going as far as to change the on screen lyrics in the music video. Legend. Have an upgrade from my 6 to 7 points. I'm kind of unsure though about that new ending. Was it necessary?

hijirio

Veteran
I don't really care about the revamp, it's a bit unnecessary. I think they quaked after Viktoria released a superior ballad, and took immediate action. I think the last part will sound less disjoint in the live version and add a climax to the song. So it's an upgrade from 8 to 8.5 from me.

crashworld

Veteran
I don't really care about the revamp, it's a bit unnecessary. I think they quaked after Viktoria released a superior ballad, and took immediate action. I think the last part will sound less disjoint in the live version and add a climax to the song. So it's an upgrade from 8 to 8.5 from me.

That's providing she can deliver it. From what we saw in the NF, she is basically very inconsistent with her vocals.

Petar

It would be nice to see Romania winning and hosting, but I'm not sure if that could happen with this song. But you never know.

hijirio

Veteran
That's providing she can deliver it. From what we saw in the NF, she is basically very inconsistent with her vocals.
The voice quality was so bad in the NF tho. She has many videos where she nails them vocals. We need to wait for the ESC parties.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Alcohol you is more of an introvert fave anyway. It is overrated by the oddsmakers but will do decently well.

It would take a disastrous live to end Roxen's qualification chances.

VikingTiger

I really dont think Alcohol You was Roxen's best song in the final. I preferred Cherry Red - but then again, her live performance of my favourite was not very convincing. I guess Alcohol You suits Roxen and her voice much better. But I am not feeling this - I dont even know what I am supposed to be feeling listening to the song...?
I do like Roxen's voice though. And the song is sort of cool. I've actually given it a 6.

RoxenJPN

Only the Bettingodds overhype her. In both Forums most of the Comments are negative.

You are voted by the Bulgarians. How many clones do you have, btw? Compared to this, your Lena if you are really German, was trash! And it won, like many of Germany's trashes.

Nobody said this entry is not amazing, just the idiots. Then haters like you...

Ezio

Veteran
apparently registered to delude herself about roxen‘s chances :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom