Contact us

Rehearsals

Synergise

Apparently the UK were a lot better in the later rehearsals - is the video of their very first attempt? I still think that even if the vocals improve, the UK won't be able to win the contest unfortunately - I don't think there's anything epic anything that'll make the public OR the juries vote substantially in favour of it. Hope I'm wrong though.

Surprised by the Spanish entry - liked it a lot more than I did originally. I don't think there's anything special with Lena's staging, and she wasn't strong vocally in her video either, but the song itself has grown on me a lot. She'll do well.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Really enjoyed the Spain performance, although I really liked the studio version anyway. This is THE dark horse of ESC and I think it will get in the top 10.

Raul_Spain

Really enjoyed the Spain performance, although I really liked the studio version anyway. This is THE dark horse of ESC and I think it will get in the top 10.

It won't. Any jury with a bit of self-steem left would vote for that... well i'll be polite now. If they do, my god, I want to drink the same:lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
So I just watched the official ESC video for Blue's performance and what a shock, it's as bad as the original.

Synergise

It's still not perfect, but it's definitely better than the first video. Sounds like Lee is still having problems, and obviously that last screen has a mind of it's own, but it's not awful by any means.

alca

AlekS

Veteran
I really liked Germany (I still dislike those dancers), not really excited about France xshrug
The UK... hmmmm.

mullally

I don't get the Slovenia-hype. She's a good singer, but the song is abit chaotic.

Top Bottom