Contact us

Rehearsals

Sim

It's 1273rd time i read such a comment and it still goes beyond my cognitive abilities what the hell you're all about...

Anyway, yaaay! The cloudy background fits perfectly the atmosphere of the song! Btw. i didn't see that applaud of the staff on earlier rehearsals, that's a good sign :p

i also noticed that
it was the first time the little audience we have, applaused that much

yulara

Italy => Gorgious, what a pity, it will not finish in the Top5...
France => Nice Background but I still don't like this song and his voice

EvNickGR

France disappointed..I don't think it's the winner, just so bland ans static. Italy was a little better.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Have they remixed the song or is it just me?

deese

France not bad, is he a winner? I am not sure but it is possible.
Italy - adorable. I really love this song. :D
UK - I hope it is just the first rehearsal because I didn't like what I saw and heard.

gazzerl67

Have they remixed the song or is it just me?

Not sure = there appears to be some sort of 'descant' thing going on in the chorus - or they could be out of tune. the 4th screen appears to have a life of its own though

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
After getting over the song alternations I find I'm not impressed with what I'm hearing. They are all out of tune and the stage show seems a bit cheesy (UK cheesy? Why I never..). No doubt it will improved but the song alterations are a bit iffy. Being so close to France will hurt them further I feel.

Synergise

Eh, it's not looking great at the moment. The vocals are sort of all over the place right now, and on live performances they seem pretty inconsistent. I quite like the use of the screens (once the 4th one has been sorted out anyway), but the pointless walking around the stage is a bit annoying.

We won't win if Blue perform like this on the night, but it's only a first rehearsal, and they've got a week to sort of the problems, so they might still pull it out of the bag.

Still, it wouldn't surprise me if the UK's odds lengthen a fair bit after this! :(

Last edited:

dogmeat

I don't think they sang bad. It's just the sound quality that makes it seem like that. Groups need perfect quality to sound good more than solo singers. It'll be ok in the TV. After all, they're among most experienced vocalists this year.
However, i expected much more interesting staging. Four screens showing their faces and that's all? o_O

bashers

God you guys are so quick to criticise!!
The performance was good. Don't forget it will sound SO much different on the TV and this is only their first performance. Some fine tuning needs to be done but they'll be fab on the night...mark my words. I thought that it was one of the best rehearsals anyway. Better than Sognu anyway!!!
Lena's voice, as usual was well of key so...its all about fine tuning ready for the 2nd rehearsal!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I see Lena has gone all Gaga with the headwear. Otherwise a pretty good rehearsal.

Lenalite

Lena's rehearsal looks sooo great! Background is amazing, and dancers are so good! I'd love to see Lena's victory in ESC again. Her performance is going to be so magical and catchy! Great work Lena! xheart

Steffan

Germany had the best rehearsal so far in my opinion. Just Splendid!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Just watched Italy. Very good job actually. So far today though (with just Spain left) France has given everyone a drubbing imho.

Valvejoodik

Germany - The song and performance was great. But i don't like the dancers in silver gimp suits :lol:

UK - Oh, my ears. I was hoping for a clear vocals and good performance, but i got neither... They seriously need to fix this.

Top Bottom