Contact us

Rehearsals

alca

I cant believe Eurovision's come round so quickly!! :lol:

I kinda don't like this. A year goes by so slow when it comes to ESC. We are waiting and waiting and waiting and when the semis and the final are finally here, they end in a blink of an eye! :(

lucian-crusher

I kinda don't like this. A year goes by so slow when it comes to ESC. We are waiting and waiting and waiting and when the semis and the final are finally here, they end in a blink of an eye! :(

I don't like it either. After It ends I can't wait for FiK or for the Swiss NF! :((

lory

i liked lenas outfit in the first rehearsal better but shes still amazing! she was my favourite from the beginning but after the two rehearsals her song and performance even grew for me. i hope she will win again!

Muireanne

Oh Oh... Eurovision is already there and I didn't even found the time to watch all entries yet. So no real top-5 from me this year... but I will keep my fingers crossed for a 2-in-a-row for Germany. Good luck to all contestants!

eerik

Spain is fantastic in every aspect. Only Big Five country I don't like this year is UK... :?

carldeluxe

Thats because i hate Swedish song ;)
I'm not sitting here and hoping that one or more countries will fail because they are favorites. It's just stupid.

When it comes to Eric Saade I just believe that many people "hates" the entry because he will be a big treat to many countries in the final (Yes, he will survive the semi).

Saade have the best package (Show) in whole ESC.
Top-5 for sure or even 1st place. AND i'm not writing that as a Swede. It's only true facts.

Hate is very strong word. Stop with that and just avoid the clips with Eric. You have your favorites and I have mine.
But i'm not hoping that countries I dont like will fail.

FallenAngelII

"Senior Member"...

Very mature comment from you.
People are allowed to hate entries.

I'm not sitting here and hoping that one or more countries will fail because they are favorites. It's just stupid.
Yes, bcause that's totally the only reason why people hate his enty.

When it comes to Eric Saade I just believe that many people "hates" the entry because he will be a big treat to many countries in the final (Yes, he will survive the semi). Saade have the best package (Show) in whole ESC.
It's a dreadful song whose only saving grace is a hooky (if repetitive) chorus, sung by a mediocre singer accompanied by lousy backing singers. The only really great thing about the number is the stage show.

AND i'm not writing that as a Swede. It's only true facts.
Your opinon =/= Facts

Several things are quantifiable... like how good of a live vocalist Eric Saade is.

You have your favorites and I have mine.
But i'm not hoping that countries I dont like will fail.
But what you're doing is actually worse, trying to dictate what other people can and cannot say.

eerik

When it comes to Eric Saade I just believe that many people "hates" the entry because he will be a big treat to many countries in the final (Yes, he will survive the semi).
Eric Saade indeed is a threat as he sings about how he has an urge for sex ("My body wants you girl") and will rape girls when he's popular ("I’ll get ya when I’m popular"). He even demonstrates that he's willing to break glass walls to get what his body wants.

To say that you hate a song is kinda harsh. Okay, i agree, the lyrics are stupid and the song is overall ridiculous, but i wouldn't wish it bad luck. Who knows, maybe the karma is going to bite our a**es.

FallenAngelII

To say that you hate a song is kinda harsh. Okay, i agree, the lyrics are stupid and the song is overall ridiculous, but i wouldn't wish it bad luck. Who knows, maybe the karma is going to bite our a**es.
What's gonna happen to me? Sweden falling out of the final? Bring it.

carldeluxe

Private Camera (sometimes a cellphone) ----> Television = Big difference when it comes to sound.
Thursday will be the first step to 1-5 (Or 1st place).

See you in STHLM 2011 or Paris...

to FallenAngelII:
I'm sorry, but what? Maybe you misunderstood me about the last sentence. If you did, what i meant was, that i wouldn't want to wish this song to have all the bad luck, because who knows, maybe it goes all wrong with our song.

FallenAngelII

to FallenAngelII:
I'm sorry, but what? Maybe you misunderstood me about the last sentence. If you did, what i meant was, that i wouldn't want to wish this song to have all the bad luck, because who knows, maybe it goes all wrong with our song.
I was making a joke. I'm Swedish. What's the worst thing that can happen to my own country's Eurovision entry by me wishing bad luck upon the Swedish entry? That it gets a bad placement?

Top Bottom