Contact us

Rehearsals

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The EBU have today published the rehearsal schedule for this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, giving details of when exactly each country will take to the stage in Düsseldorf, and give their press conferences. Each delegation rehearses twice: an initial 40 minute rehearsal followed by a 20 minute viewing session with the director; and then a second 30 minute rehearsal several days later. Each delegation will also give two press conferences: a 40-minute set after their first rehearsal, followed by a 30 minute one after their second.

Rehearsals begin on Sunday May 1 at 10:00 AM, with Poland first to take the stage. The day ends with Finland 17.20. Day two sees Malta begin at 10:00, and Greece the last on at 16:40. Bosnia start day three at 10:00, with Cyprus bringing things to a close at 16:40, whilst day four will be sarted by Bulgaria at 10:00 and ended by Ireland at 17:20.

From then on the days start at 10:30, with the last rehearsals beginning at 18:00, until the 7th when it goes back to a 10AM start to allow for the ‘Big 5′ first rehearsals later in the afternoon. The final rehearsal of the schedule goes to Spain at 17:00 on Sunday 8th.

SOURCE

Full plan can be viewed HERE

Kryptonite

The rehearsals and press conferences will begin tomorrow!! xwoo

untitled-2.jpg

Stella

that looks amazing :)
I expected more from the German entry in looks...but maybe Lena wants everything to be simple just like last year...

papagavros

germany's reherseal was just to see how camera works............and without lena..............only estonia made a complete(as it could be for firs impression) reherseal and i am wondering if it was schedules,because as we know tomorrow it begins officialy

Valvejoodik

germany's reherseal was just to see how camera works............and without lena..............only estonia made a complete(as it could be for firs impression) reherseal and i am wondering if it was schedules,because as we know tomorrow it begins officialy

What do you mean by the "Estonia made a complete rehearseal"?

EDIT:
My bad, saw the video few seconds ago... ;)

Last edited:

EvNickGR

^Getter Jaani wasn't there.2 girls ''performed'' some ESC songs on the stage just for lights, audio and camerawork checks.

Last edited:

Valvejoodik

Yeah, i know, she gave today her last concert before ESC :)

Anyway, i think that the echo was way too loud with the Germany's song, they better reduce it. I had a hard time hearing the words... :p

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

But I suppose that the backdrop for Estonia is the one they gonna use...

Thats just...wow :eek:

MyHeartIsYours

It looks spectacular... how did I know the Germans would make the best job of Eurovision :D.

papagavros

yes yes and the estonia's reherseal was happened for technical reasons...............

Top Bottom