Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Number of A-s typed as I long press A for that note:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUGAR
Wow, clever lyrics. I stan a lyrical queen.

Vittra

:md: Weakest vocal performance of the night. The instrumental part is pretty memorable, though. Will finish 21-26. But it could surprise us all and finish top 20.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Yas, come through, "note!"

Lindon

Breathless German

aef

Wow very solid performance from Jendrik tonight! Good luck for him though the song is not my cup of tea

Kaz

I love how Germany found a loophole, they weren’t allowed to have a middle finger - so they have someone dressed as a peace sign, which turns into a middle finger whenever she puts her arm down. Also Jendrik is just so cute. It’s a shame about the song lol

Lance Esgard

Wait, there are queer people in the women images. WoW. She's fierce ! Glad Russia stepped their pussy up and don't Kirkorov it any more !
And journalists, including one of Russia's top investigative journalists and another facing jail time right now for the coverage they did. At least a good number of them are not on the good side of the Russian government.

Some of them might genuinely be at risking of getting more negative attention from the authorities for being up there.

Manizha herself has gotten fierce criticism from politicians and death threats.

So yeah, plenty fierce.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
:de: I feel like my senses have been viciously assaulted and yet I am feeling better not worse about my prediction that this will not do horribly

Ezio

Veteran
OK, so 300 scouts in Germany found Jendrik.

Hate is bad! Finally someone spills it

hawadharma

:de: - Valentina's Social Network vibe is too strong here. It's fun, yes. Germany taking its pre-qualifier status like a joke.

Top Bottom