Staff member
When does it start ? 10 am ?
Yes, Lithuania will rehearse first.

day-1.jpg

soulm8

Have fun guys, it’s been a while.

mauve

Veteran
Just wanted to ask: Is escxtra the best site to watch the rehearsals? If so, then it would be:

soulm8

Just wanted to ask: Is escxtra the best site to watch the rehearsals? If so, then it would be:
Who are you askig? The owner of escunited? 😀
I think they need to start streaming so we gonna figure it out. This year the famous sites will have the advantage cause of the virus.

mauve

Veteran

Who are you askig? The owner of escunited? 😀
I think they need to start streaming so we gonna figure it out. This year the famous sites will have the advantage cause of the virus.
I was asking everyone. ;) In 2019 I didn't watch the rehearsals, so I don't know where it would be best to watch. But you are right. Let's figure it out!

ekzuu

The best site is hands down ESCUnited, the Youtube link in the first post... We can't actually watch the rehearsal but hear the commentary about what are the delegations doing in their staging. But yeah other ESC sites do this as well, but imo their quality is not so good, at least not in previous years. But you can also watch coverage from multiple sites :)

hunty73

I gamble on the event and always found Matt's here the best out of the fan sites during rehearsals,some/most fan sites go over the top where Matt always seems more level headed and actually puts across very well what the performance is like on the feed.Not to the extent of hard nosed gamblers,its still a fan sight of course,but objective.So well done Matt and thankyou.

ekzuu

Okay this year wiwibloggs coverage seems good too, doesn't lag like previous years

ZoboCamel

Not sure if it's been copied from somewhere else, but I saw someone mention on Discord for Slovenia:

Notably, to incorporate the gospel bridge into the song, the lines "Don't tell yourself the Heavens cast you out, and you've fallen from grace" have been cut from the first verse

Top Bottom