16 9.2%

15 8.7%

11 6.4%

8 4.6%

5 2.9%

18 10.4%

• Total voters

digitaldude

Usually like Poland in Eurovision but the singer fired a torpedo and sunk the song, horrible performance.

Alaska49

i like the song but lukas was very awkward and the staging was horrible. poland should have NQed last year, but karma got them this year. more effort next time please.

ZoboCamel

Going into the semi, I thought this was a fairly safe qualifier, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I don't hate the song, but it's a rather bland piece of EDM with nothing in particular that I like, has been in my bottom 5 all season, and the performance was weak (bar the dad-dancing from Gromee, which I enjoyed). Hopefully Poland can come back with something a little better next year.

Realest

I liked the Dancemoves.
For me the only Unjustice.

Yoozek

Oh don't be so sour. Have to lose with class. The song was kinda bland and sang terribly :D
Adding Swedish no name wont help us. Sending good singers with good song will ;)

Come on, let the kids have their moment.

mgru

Ok, ok, let's throw him the bucket so he can build a sand castle in his sandpit. :D

simonPL

I've had a really good feelings for a long time, even yesterday when I was watching stream from rehersal I was like "okay, he's singing very good"... but after today's performance... well. I started to be a little bit afraid. Our performance was just not solid - that's it.

But I thought that we can pass to the final and... just do it better on Saturday. When the only one spot left and Poland, Russia and Malta were still in danger I was like "oh, no..."... and they announced even another country. :p Anyway, I am a little bit in shock.

Eh. :(

I was a big supporter of this song. I admit it, I had this opinion that the semi is only a formality for us and we are able to make it (6-8th place or even better). Something went wrong. As a fan of the contest from Poland I am just sad that this year we will not have those emotions during the main show. I hope there will be no hate for team in here and we will not withdraw. Next opportuinity - in 12 months, maybe.

blue00eyes

Flat vocals wasn't a problem for Aussie

Well I am sad and all.. But I feel sorry for Gromee, he's so humble person and don't deserve the shit that is being thrown at him..

cegs5

Poland, Greece, Romania, Armenia, Russia out... hopefully people will stop blaming diaspora in the next editions when their favs get eliminated... or when those countries do well.

Citelis

Well ok i understand that some people loved this but i think that performance and the staging was HORRIBLE!

Realest

Poland, Greece, Romania, Armenia, Russia out... hopefully people will stop blaming diaspora in the next editions when their favs get eliminated... or when those countries do well.

I have to disagree. Only because Diasporacountries not make it, it doesnt mean, Diasporavoting doesnt exist. Especially in the Lower Tableregions and the Midfield, Diasporavoting is crucial, because guaranteed Points make a Difference.

blue00eyes

I have to disagree. Only because Diasporacountries not make it, it doesnt mean, Diasporavoting doesnt exist. Especially in the Lower Tableregions and the Midfield, Diasporavoting is crucial, because guaranteed Points make a Difference.
This is somehow true but only the left side of the scoreboard does matter, we shouldn't give af what's on the right side because it's random.

burrito

The most upsetting thing about all this is the fact that we're prolly going to send yet another ballad next year. Because at least we had been qualifying with them. Once we decided to show something different and uplifting, something you can actually have fun to, we got crashed and burned.

I don't know, I am just so sad.

mgru

Oh, but this song was just bad. It needs to be good, sang well, charismatic.
We've got artists like that, time to dig in and invest into finding one :)

burrito

Maybe I'm thinking negatively but it does not seem like we can do any better.

Top Bottom