16 9.2%

15 8.7%

11 6.4%

8 4.6%

5 2.9%

18 10.4%

• Total voters

Franzilein

Voted 8 times for Poland, so sad now :( It's always difficult to deliver EDM live, they did well though!

Realest

Im so sorry Neighbours :(

Hopefully we meet each other in the Fifa-Final next year as Consolation.

mgru

Didn't sing very well I'm afraid... :/

Kinda sad it didn't go through, compared to majority of this semi it was very decent.

(Where is that mythical huge polish diaspora now, hehe! I had to bring it up, sorry)

On positive note - Russia can go home with her stalin flag and the mountain :D :twisted:tw:isted:tw:isted:

Arion

Well I expected that to happen... Nothing surprising for me.

We should've send Ifi.

revallsay

Good bye. It is my last post on this forum i am laeving. Fuck you Eurovision, we will never do well. People hate us. Fuck you fucking Europe and Australia. I am done and out.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I am genuinely shocked 100%. I've been saying months this was a lock in for the final and I was so convinced of it. I don't get what went wrong. xshrug

Yoozek

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, God our performance looked awful. These DJ's moves... That "kill me" face.

aef

Good bye. It is my last post on this forum i am laeving. Fuck you Eurovision, we will never do well. People hate us. Fuck you fucking Europe and Australia. I am done and out.

Come on it's not as if :pl: is always that underrated and without any success?!

Brandt

QB33yPE.png

Send this guy back to Poland and all is well

Galandar

He deserved to qualify. I enjoyed it a lot. Dunno how come some retarded songs did it and Poland stayed in the semi :(

mgru

Oh don't be so sour. Have to lose with class. The song was kinda bland and sang terribly :D
Adding Swedish no name wont help us. Sending good singers with good song will ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

henhu

I think it was clear non-qualifier after he performed. For some reason, this was the only performance I instantly forgot and I was like "oh, this was also in this semi" during the recap... :(

tararaaam

I liked that song, yet this DJ, so cringeworthy. In general it failed to uplift us from home. And if it failed, with the huge polish diaspora, it means something went really wrong..

Top Bottom