Contact us

OM18 ⭐ CASABLANCA الدار البيضاء‎ 🌠 THE SHOW (RESULT SHOW MAY 7th 20:00 CET)

CorOzhp.png

Casablanca, the largest city in Morocco with a population of 3.6 million. Local residents in every socio-economical class navigate through life and face challenges that make their everyday lives even more uncertain. Despite the tragedies people have been gone through, authorities and citizens alike are fighting for a better tomorrow. Even if the world seems more divided than ever, 31 nations from the oriental realm of the world are still united to compete in the 18th Orient Matsuri. Participants with the ambition to achieve new heights through music and to bring hope for humanity. Like a couple in a struggling relationship coping with their dilemma by watching the night sky for the rhythm of the shooting stars.

ORIENT MATSURI 18 INTRO

THE HOST
Loreen Talhaoui

3WYyfHD.jpg

THE SHOW

SEND YOUR VOTES TO @DenizESC
DDL 05/05 23:59

Text Show

THE CLOSING ACT

THE ORIENT MATSURI 18 SPONSOR
casablanca-fine-art-lithograph-poster__23446.1466486887.jpg

Amir

Veteran
Woah my winner predictions lately xfaint
Congrats :za: xheart I really liked your song.

Thanks for your votes for :kr:
I’m the winner of closely missing the Top 10
But I expected a flop so I’m happy with the rather good result xheart

edit: just realized I’m actually in the top 10 hjghjfykhgfg xshifty

DenizESC

Banned
@DenizESC try to be more original next time 😉 My copies make me famous
??? where is ur fame though? thanks for recognizing mine I guess. I guess it's a case of someone being inspired by a clown flop unsuccesful human and then turning its work into gold.

thats me xgoddess u can tag urself as the other

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :za: and Vlad for scoring a fab victory for Africa 😍 and congrats to my :12: as well, hey-la supremacy 💋

Now about poor Numidia's result rip what a mega flop, this is probably my worst result ever lmao but thanks for those 19p nonetheless 🥺

12 🇵🇫
05 🇨🇾
02 🇹🇷
xheart

Thanks for this edition in :ma:, Mr. SwedishFailurez, it wasn't a failure at all, doing handmade svoreboards is a massive pain in the ass and you have my respect for sticking with it to the end xbow loved the banners and the general mood, looking forward to you hosting again soon, maybe in wv too 😉

hawadharma

To be honest, @SwedishFailurez , your hosting was amazing xlove
Really loved the personalised scoreboard, my hosting was just lazy template scoreboard and it was still a trainwreck :lol:

DOLLA thank the host for inviting them as spokesperson since they are currently the best girl group in Asia.
(BLINKS: "I wanna kill you")

Well, it's time to thank my onlyfans:

tenor.gif

:6: Mother 🇷🇺 (again, my biggest onlyfan) xhug
:5: 🇦🇲
:4: 🇨🇩 🇮🇩 🇲🇦
:3: 🇦🇿
:2: 🇵🇫 🇲🇷
:1: 🇮🇱

hawadharma

Don't beat yourself up, you're just human and like us you make mistake. ffs, I did hand-made scoreboards 2 times and managed to do errors both times, nearly losing my mind in the process. But shit happens, we shouldn't blame you for this.
So no worries, for a first hosting you did briantly xheart

Now, CONGRATULATIONS :za: ! It officially became my favorite OM song with Canggung (both were my 12 and both were winners xqueenbitch)

Thank you for voting for :cn:

:10: :kz:
:8: :mn: 🇲🇱
:7: :ph:
:6: :tw:
:5: :dz:
:3: :il: :am: 🇵🇫
:2: :za:
:1: 🇰🇬

SUPREME TASTE SIS

tenor.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Vlad xheart What a beautiful winning song. Also many congratulations to Deniz and Laura, helping to form a great a top 3 there (another edition where I voted for each of the songs in the top 3 xheat)

Big thank you to the six of you that had something for Eser 💎 Coming 21st with 38 points is actually a bit above my expectations here. I'm glad a small handful of you had fun with him.

SF, you were a great host! Your hard work is very much appreciated. Also, we cannot forget your cohost, Deniz. Thank you very much to the both of you xheart

Fierro

:za: I want to leave you a message :za:
First of all, it is such a honor to have this entry winning xheart It means that you probably felt it the same way as I did when I first listened to this piece of music. My heart was touched.

Part of translated lyrics:

Geli7jX.png

Empini is song about personal war the singer had to face, but it's not only about that.

First of all, it's about the wars that we – as individuals and as people — are facing on a daily basis. Whether it's war for mental health, war with prejudice, lies, discrimination, even war against yourself. War to make your dreams of better world come true. If you look at where we are right now, there are so many battles that we face, from Covid-19, famine and poverty to basic human rights. List goes on and on an on.

Win your wars and stay strong. No blood needs to be spilled.

empo21

Veteran
Big Congrats :za: xcheer I couldn't vote for you but it was in my shortlist, but nonetheless a great song and beautiful video

Thanks for the :am: support I was expecting right side of the board, not 6thxblush

And what a great show SwedishFailurez xlove

chontono

CONGRATULATIONS TO Vlad and SOUTH AFRICA!!!! xcheer xheart
Lovely winner, almost the best song in competition :D
Also, congratulations to Swed.failure because of the great hosting xrose The whole aesthetics of the edition was impeccable, the banners, the bright colors, and I especially appreciate the manually made scoreboard, a piece of art :love:, but yes, I've done those quite a lot and they are a pain in the ass, you really need a long time to prepare, especially if you add movement, those are devil revisiting :devilish: :LOL: xwall
About my place, I AM THRILLED!!!!! xcheersabout another top-5, I cannot believe I made 3 top-5 in a row :cry:, I used to do a bit poorly in this contest just a few editions back and was thinking of dropping it.
Glad many enjoyed Marjan Farsad, who is probably my favourite Iranian singer. I know she is too slow for this, but still I wanted to try as some players here enjoy a great ballad, though obviously not the majority. But I wanted to tell you the privilege your votes were:
:12: :id::hk::ae: xclap
:10: :tn::my::ma:Mauritaniaxdance2
:8: :ru: xrollinglol
:3: DR Congo
:1: :za:

After recollecting myself after yesterday's exhausting evening, I will once again congratulate @Fierro for his victory with the emotionally sedative and yet surprisingly deep song "Empini". I gave your song a straight :10: in the NF and even wrote in the PM that "Empini" had the potential to do very well. Though, the song ended up doing way beyond just "very well". Great winner Vlad, you deserve this after being an amazing WV host!

I will also thank you all for the support and the kind comments I have got during my run as a host. xheartxheartxheart I had a clear vision for this edition and stuck with it. I wanted the graphical look of this theme to really pop and I had the ambition to outdo myself even this was my first time hosting! The result show fell short but this is an experience I will learn and improve upon. So yeah, being a host was an amazing experience there I could practice my skills in graphic design/video editing both at a technical and philosophical level. I would love to host again as I probably have gained more experience on how to be a more efficient host, especially with using a scoreboard simulator for a more smooth result show at a slight expanse of ambition. Thank you @DenizESC for your administrative and emotional support throughout the entire edition. You were a great co-host and you will always be.

I'm truly thankful for all of this. xlove

Also, 11th place for Morocco is amazing as well because I expected a mid-table result for such a risky and more culturally native song like "Tawada". I appreciated every single point I got from you! xlove

:12: Iran
:10: United Arab Emirates and Russia
:8: Mauritania
:7: Indonesia and French Polynesia
:6: Congo
:5: Hong Kong and Tunisia
:3: Algeria

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow! My favourite song won (this one blew me away whilst listening to all songs!) Congrats, Vlad!

Thank you everyone for voting for my Russian bees (incredible bee announcing our votes)! - Initially, I wanted to compete with another entry but after realising that it's my last Russian entry for a while, I just had to ask for another chance for the Russian bees (after WV). Thank you, guys!

Again, I want to emphasise how much I loved this edition!
The Kazakh entry is on my list for OM (or was) as well. I have to admit that I prefer the song's music video but overall, great result! In another contest, I finished #7 with it, btw.

Also, Morocco was stunning, Malaysia criminally underrated (once again) and I loved Iran and Tunisia and Turkey as well! So many great entries!

Can't wait to be in South Africa this month!

ferret

Thank you so much for 50 points for 🇮🇩 - the last time we sent a similar "hit", we received 3 points less... Predictable success! xyaayCongratulations to :za: & @Fierro on a brilliant win :cool: and thank you for co-hosting @SwedishFailurez and @DenizESC! xup
До новых чарующих встреч! :mrgreen:

MARCOMEN

Congrats :za:, great winning song xlove
Thank you to everyone who voted for UAE especially :tr: for :12:
Thank you @SwedishFailurez for fantastic show and edition in :ma: xlove, and @DenizESC for co-hosting :D
Glad many enjoyed Marjan Farsad, who is probably my favourite Iranian singer. I know she is too slow for this, but still I wanted to try as some players here enjoy a great ballad, though obviously not the majority.
"Khooneye Ma" is so beautiful that it actually made me tear up (one of very very few songs that did that to me). A clear :12: for me.
I actually sent it in NSC like 3 years ago, and it was very close to win it (failed by only 3 points). I'm happy it did well here too :)

Top Bottom