Contact us

OM18 ⭐ CASABLANCA الدار البيضاء‎ 🌠 THE SHOW (RESULT SHOW MAY 7th 20:00 CET)

CorOzhp.png

Casablanca, the largest city in Morocco with a population of 3.6 million. Local residents in every socio-economical class navigate through life and face challenges that make their everyday lives even more uncertain. Despite the tragedies people have been gone through, authorities and citizens alike are fighting for a better tomorrow. Even if the world seems more divided than ever, 31 nations from the oriental realm of the world are still united to compete in the 18th Orient Matsuri. Participants with the ambition to achieve new heights through music and to bring hope for humanity. Like a couple in a struggling relationship coping with their dilemma by watching the night sky for the rhythm of the shooting stars.

ORIENT MATSURI 18 INTRO

THE HOST
Loreen Talhaoui

3WYyfHD.jpg

THE SHOW

SEND YOUR VOTES TO @DenizESC
DDL 05/05 23:59

Text Show

THE CLOSING ACT

THE ORIENT MATSURI 18 SPONSOR
casablanca-fine-art-lithograph-poster__23446.1466486887.jpg

Looren

Veteran
Congrats :za: !

Also another bottom 5 result, gosh is it really impossible for me to get out of that kind of result ?

Also thank you SF for this amazing hosting, you had problems but you're human after all xheart

SaladBreak

Congratulations South Africa!!! Lovely winner!

Thank you for a bronze medal, it means so much that the message of my song got to so many people!

Congrats Kazakhstan also on your medal and thank you Morocco for hosting us, the banners were beautiful! ❤️

Grinch

CONGRATULATIONS SOUTH AFRICA & @Fierro xcheer

Thank you for the FUEGO hosting @SwedishFailurez and also for adding Casablanca (the movie) vibes to the edition xheart xheart

I appreciate the votes for HK xhug

Ahhh, from Hong Kong to South Africa... It'll be a LONG journey!

chontono

What is the final real result? Because I see a few mistakes in the ranking and the final 10 for Iran has not been summed up xthink

0qgZFcz.png

Congratulations to South Africa and @Fierro for the fabulous victory!
:za: :za: :za: :za: :za:

You can find the entire Excel document scoreboard right below. Give me and/or Deniz a call if there are any other mistakes besides the Lebanon voting.
VTY1r46.png

I feel like I'm the worst host ever, I was way too ambitious with my theme as it took much longer than I thought to make these scoreboards manually. Maybe I wasn't ready to be a good host at all...​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I feel like the worst host ever, I was way too ambitious with my theme as it took much longer than predicted to make these scoreboards manually. Maybe I wasn't ready to be a good host at all...​
you were a great host sis!!!! don't look down on yourself.

Congrats, Vlad! I would say more but you guys are busy HUMILLIATING ME ON THE MOD GROUP BECAUSE I AM A FLOP 😡

image.png

xcry

Also, :tw: has a NF going right now, so your votes are appreciated!

Grinch

I feel like the worst host ever, I was way too ambitious with my theme as it took much longer than I thought to make these scoreboards manually. Maybe I wasn't ready to be a good host at all...​

Handmade scoreboards look pretty and make you feel satisfied but they are also PAIN IN THE ASS!
Been there done that xhunter
People make mistakes, it's not the end of the world xshrug

It was a great hosting overall, thank you x12points

DenizESC

Banned
Thanks for silver btw guys, I was so happy receiving all your votes but I only left a reaction to people who 12d me fsdnjklnsdjkfsd xheart

@SwedishFailurez ?? Really don't feel like that, hosting is quite hard (a lot of work) and I was just about to compliment your country banners which are among the best ones in my eyes in OM history and the great results show too. Relax ;) I think you did amazing. You should have seen my first hosting, I had to edit 28787 banners XD and kept everyone on hold for it.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I feel like the worst host ever, I was way too ambitious with my theme as it took much longer than I thought to make these scoreboards manually. Maybe I wasn't ready to be a good host at all...​
Don't beat yourself up, you're just human and like us you make mistake. ffs, I did hand-made scoreboards 2 times and managed to do errors both times, nearly losing my mind in the process. But shit happens, we shouldn't blame you for this.
So no worries, for a first hosting you did briantly xheart

Now, CONGRATULATIONS :za: ! It officially became my favorite OM song with Canggung (both were my 12 and both were winners xqueenbitch)

Thank you for voting for :cn:

:10: :kz:
:8: :mn: 🇲🇱
:7: :ph:
:6: :tw:
:5: :dz:
:3: :il: :am: 🇵🇫
:2: :za:
:1: 🇰🇬

Looren

Veteran

Hey don't worry, it was a great hosting, like I said you're a human after all, next time it'll be better ;)

hijirio

Veteran
Hold your horses.
Kazakhstan should be DSQ, they stole my song, so it’s ineligible and cannot win. What were you all thinking?
I will make a press statement about this later tomorrow. Stay tuned.

pras

Great winner and great hosting :love: :love: :love: xcheer xcheer xcheer

See you next edition xheya

hijirio

Veteran
Omg sorry South Afrika won 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Good choice
@DenizESC try to be more original next time 😉 My copies make me famous

the scoreboards are amazing, will make a longer post tomorrow

Top Bottom