Contact us

OM18 ⭐ CASABLANCA الدار البيضاء‎ 🌠 THE SHOW (RESULT SHOW MAY 7th 20:00 CET)

CorOzhp.png

Casablanca, the largest city in Morocco with a population of 3.6 million. Local residents in every socio-economical class navigate through life and face challenges that make their everyday lives even more uncertain. Despite the tragedies people have been gone through, authorities and citizens alike are fighting for a better tomorrow. Even if the world seems more divided than ever, 31 nations from the oriental realm of the world are still united to compete in the 18th Orient Matsuri. Participants with the ambition to achieve new heights through music and to bring hope for humanity. Like a couple in a struggling relationship coping with their dilemma by watching the night sky for the rhythm of the shooting stars.

ORIENT MATSURI 18 INTRO

THE HOST
Loreen Talhaoui

3WYyfHD.jpg

THE SHOW

SEND YOUR VOTES TO @DenizESC
DDL 05/05 23:59

Text Show

THE CLOSING ACT

THE ORIENT MATSURI 18 SPONSOR
casablanca-fine-art-lithograph-poster__23446.1466486887.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Those banners really pop! They're lovely and amazing job as well with that epic intro video. Euphoria has really stood the test of time.

This was another quite interesting edition for me. I think I'll have a nice varied top 10.

ferret

I really like this minimalism in banners, it looks comfortable to the eyes. :giggle: Great show! (y)
Thank you so much for the text list! :love: I will have to listen to a few songs because the site does not work well for me. When I disabled the VPN it got a little better... :confused:

hijirio

Veteran
Sis this show is LIT and the intro is goosebumps-inducing, pants-dropping and twerk-stimulating!
An amazing edition overall, my top 4 all could be my 12 in any other edition. Will be a #mess to vote here as always.
Looking forward to underrating y'all xheat

giphy.gif

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Fabulous show, really love the concept, well done neighbours xlove Looks like I picked a song-title that is in theme as well, bless :lol:

Sadly I missed the LL, but I see some hot names here especially Kazakhstan so I'm excited to vote in this edition xcheer Good luck y'all!

Mainshow

Veteran
Voted.

Probably my favorite edition to date.

When I saw the list of participants, I was 100% that my 12 pts would go to... But in the end, it "just" received 7 pts because so many entries did surprise me in the end.
Also, I love the lower part of my Top 10 as well and wanted to give a couple of points to a few other countries as well.

Good luck, everyone!

Amir

Veteran
:kr: voted
Someone stole one of my planned future entries IOTAP

anyways, this edition was very good. Had to leave a few songs I liked with no points, sry :<

It's 12 hours left to vote, a reminder that you have to send the votes to @DenizESC because I have been receiving votes from some users. It's Deniz who will collect the points while I'm going to make a spectacular result show. :sneaky:

hijirio

Veteran
Woah 12 hours left and I am busy like hell today

giphy.gif

Luckily I had a pretty solid shortlist from the first LL, all I have to do is rank those based on friendship and the amount of bribes I received.

Top Bottom