Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Franzilein

Not going to play your condescending game any longer.

It's not because I changed my mind or anything, it's just tiring and gives a bit of bad taste right now.

Great, so you leave us with nothing but "It sounds like that because it sounds like that because I feel that", not giving us one example of a Westlife song which is similar to Fallen Angel despite claiming this. Awesome talk. (y) Next time you state one of your opinions you may as well say "To me it sounds like a boyband song", and not this:
The song literary sounds like some boyband ballad from early 00's, why are you all so sensitive? That's how it sounds and that's just it, whether it's something you like then that's another topic.

Why are you so sensitive? :cry:

A-lister

Veteran
Great, so you leave us with nothing but "It sounds like that because it sounds like that because I feel that", not giving us one example of a Westlife song which is similar to Fallen Angel despite claiming this. Awesome talk. (y) Next time you state one of your opinions you may as well say "To me it sounds like a boyband song", and not this:

I don't have to leave you with anything, I gave a clear reference point, don't need to post every damn early 00's boyband ballad to please you. It's not as if I claimed it's a direct copy of a particular song, so it's not like i'm going to be like "hey, it sounds like this song" when I refer more to a general style/era of songs.

Apparently y'all sensitive because you get so defensive by one statement I did earlier, but I am not going to engage with group-bullying or condescending people. Either we respect that people have different views or we don't, because it's clear that in this thread only one view is correct.

ESC94

I don't have to leave you with anything, I gave a clear reference point, don't need to post every damn early 00's boyband ballad to please you. It's not as if I claimed it's a direct copy of a particular song, so it's not like i'm going to be like "hey, it sounds like this song" when I refer more to a general style/era of songs.

Apparently y'all sensitive because you get so defensive by one statement I did earlier, but I am not going to engage with group-bullying or condescending people. Either we respect that people have different views or we don't, because it's clear that in this thread only one view is correct.

Before I finally put you on my ignore list I give you one last note: If you point with a finger to other people and call them bullies and condescending don´t forget that three fingers are pointing towards yourself. ;)

Anyway, have fun with MalagaToledo and Gianluca on my ignore list!! xwave

A-lister

Veteran
Before I finally put you on my ignore list I give you one last note: If you point with a finger to other people and call them bullies and condescending don´t forget that three fingers are pointing towards yourself. ;)

Anyway, have fun with MalagaToledo and Gianluca on my ignore list!! xwave

I'd be happy to be on your ignore list xclap, I have little in common with the people you mentioned but ok... whatever...

Franzilein

If you go around and claim a song’s sound is general consensus based on your own feeling (as I just read, not based on any (!) musical fact) and it’s only up to our preference if we like it or not, then there’s clearly something wrong with your “opinion”. Sitting on a high horse without any credibility, that’s really something.

A-lister

Veteran
If you go around and claim a song’s sound is general consensus based on your own feeling (as I just read, not based on any (!) musical fact) and it’s only up to our preference if we like it or not, then there’s clearly something wrong with your “opinion”. Sitting on a high horse without any credibility, that’s really something.

Sitting on a high horse because I say what the song sounds like to me? That's what everyone (you included) are doing in here too, no difference really. But 10 people getting all defensive because for some reason someone's description of a song is personal to them... makes all sense.

Ezio

Veteran
i don't know really, i'd take something "old-ish" and tacky going to Eurovision representing us than blatantly copying someone else like Switzerland 2019, ewww, I don't know how I'd feel if we came 4th with a blatant Fuego copy lol

With all these Fuego queens this year around, Fallen Angel is a breath of fresh air either way.

Jopi

Oh yeah, and Fallen Angel is again #9 on the betting odds today.
Imagine him actually winning and crying again😇

Ezio

Veteran
I was on a road trip to Vienna today and I played my youtube playlist full throttle. Fallen Angel sounds amazing played loud. I got such chills, like I felt genuinely freezing to death and leaving this world with all its nasty threads behind. The other song that made chill is the other favourite of our dear favourite forumer: Amen.

And Technicolour, and Lucky One. I had such a blast.

mauve

Veteran
I truly had fun here today and learned a lot about boybands from different countries! xheyaThank you to everyone who contributed and gave me insight! Since I was a Metal-/Rockhead in my youth, I didn't know much about boybands. All I know is that I like different kinds of music, no matter which genre a song belongs to. I love Blind Channel kind of music and I love TIX kind of music. That's all that matters. Good night!xhug
tenor.gif

Ezio

Veteran

LOL he is giving "reference points", but calls everyone "defensive" when he is being held accountable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This guy is crazy and I love it. Shoving baseless claims down everyone's throat is not easy, so I applaud the vigor!

Franzilein

Sitting on a high horse because I say what the song sounds like to me? That's what everyone (you included) are doing in here too, no difference really. But 10 people getting all defensive because for some reason someone's description of a song is personal to them... makes all sense.

If you still don't see what's wrong with your comment I quoted now for the freaking third time– then I must really assume I'm talking to a bot here, I'm sorry. Nobody has anything against you if you say "This sounds like that to me", but you did not do that. You claimed it's that because it's that, not because it's your opinion. And claimed we're sensitive because we can't hear what you hear, basically saying "Admit it, my opinion is right, don't deny it."

And when I wanted to go deeper to actually understand your comparison, all I get from you as an explanation is freaking FeeLLinGs and not a. single. musical. statement.

It's Jazz because it's Jazz. Thanks for your contribution o7

A-lister

Veteran
LOL he is giving "reference points", but calls everyone "defensive" when he is being held accountable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This guy is crazy and I love it. Shoving baseless claims down everyone's throat is not easy, so I applaud the vigor!

And here we have what's wrong with this thread and forum, people hear different things in music and we have our own references and taste, yet for some another opinion gets personal when in the end of the day we're talking about or perceptions of a song...

A-lister

Veteran
If you still don't see what's wrong with your comment I quoted now for the freaking third time– then I must really assume I'm talking to a bot here, I'm sorry. Nobody has anything against you if you say "This sounds like that to me", but you did not do that. You claimed it's that because it's that, not because it's your opinion. And claimed we're sensitive because we can't hear what you hear, basically saying "Admit it, my opinion is right, don't deny it."

And when I wanted to go deeper to actually understand your comparison, all I get from you as an explanation is freaking FeeLLinGs and not a. single. musical. statement.

It's Jazz because it's Jazz. Thanks for your contribution o7

And here we go again, I never said people have to agree with me, people hear what they "wanna" hear, but is it so hard to just respect that people hear different things? xshrug I really don't get it...

And yes, music to a large extent is about perceptions and feelings, it's not math we're talking about (although you seem to want to make it math).

Ezio

Veteran
And here we have what's wrong with this thread and forum, people hear different things in music and we have our own references and taste, yet for some another opinion gets personal when in the end of the day we're talking about or perceptions of a song...
Back up your reference points or shut up

Preuss

With all these Fuego queens this year around, Fallen Angel is a breath of fresh air either way.

Well, I don't see any songs blatantly trying to copy Fuego itself, but there are definitely many uptempo bangers female pop

I like "Fallen Angel", the English version worth noticing..... the staging is obviously a bit odd and off putting but it's somewhat true to tix so idk. I think we should qualify, and I'd be surprised if we don't and I don't want to give the satisfaction and schadenfreude to all the so-called music experts who's bashed TIX on who he is as a person and his character, rather than the song

His latest songs have been much better than all the partymusic "russesanger" he made early in his career

Jopi

And here we go again, I never said people have to agree with me, people hear what they "wanna" hear, but is it so hard to just respect that people hear different things? xshrug I really don't get it...

And yes, music to a large extent is about perceptions and feelings, it's not math we're talking about (although you seem to want to make it math).
Every post trying to manipulate us to believe that we are some bullies... Thats just not right man...

Ezio

Veteran
I respect when someone shares his or her feeling about a song. No one should be discouraged to do so, when it comes from a sincere place. But feelings are not facts and should not be representated as such, or I will come and shred those facts to pieces.

Top Bottom