16 7.8%

12 5.8%

8 3.9%

11 5.3%

10 4.9%

5 2.4%

• Total voters

Yamarus

Moldova would've certainly been within the top 10 had she performed later. The performance was just great, the song was amazing, my winner for this year for sure.

Bring back the random draw!

A-lister

Veteran
Moldova would've certainly been within the top 10 had she performed later. The performance was just great, the song was amazing, my winner for this year for sure.

Bring back the random draw!

Yeah, the random draw needs to be brought back...

ESC was not treated as MF where Björkman placed HIS favs and HIS songwriter friends in good positions... it had nothing to do with musical diversity...

Odalis

Yeah, the random draw needs to be brought back...

ESC was not treated as MF where Björkman placed HIS favs and HIS songwriter friends in good positions... it had nothing to do with musical diversity...

Yeah, bring that draw back.
Has anyone noticed how crafty they sandwiched Greece between Azerbaijan and Ukraine? That was clearly an attempt to demolish 3 serious victory contenders while Denmark rested peacefully between songs that had no chance of winning whatsoever:D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Damn, I wanted this to be in the Top 10, so close but no cigar. Aliona didn't really speak any English so it was mostly done through Pasha Parfeny or the translator. I felt somewhat bad for Aliona, she seems like such a sweet girl but for some reason Pasha got all the attention. Granted, I was one of those cause I was a big fan of his last year (this year too since he wrote the song). Moldova was criticized for cancelling their press conference but we were able to interview them during the first day of rehearsals and it was one of my highlights.

Milos-BC

She deserved far more. Even though she was underrated on many places, I liked it from the start and I was actually quite certain that she will qualify. The performance was also great and classy.

Moldova is doing a great job in ESC almost each and every year and I hope they continue following this trend :D

SRBIJA

Banned
She deserved more with that amazing performance and beautiful song :( But still 11th place is not bad at all. Im sure bad number kinda ruined her chances. :(

pinkchiffon

Moldova was the highlight of Eurovision for me this year. This is one of the most fearsome ESC ballads I've heard, going from sweet to dramatic to practically destructive in intensity. Aliona is just delightfully charming, and her voice is unbelievable (which is probably what got all those jury votes.) I too was hoping Moldova would get their best result ever, and the fact that some producer consciously decided to put this third in the running order kind of makes me want to make their office look like the stage during the last chorus, but hey, it did pretty well considering.

I also thought it was adorable how some of the team hanging out with them behind the scenes were friends of Aliona and Pasha who could also be seen with them last year. Such a heartwarming tale of friendship.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm very happy for her, getting a good ranking..
I consider her song to be very interesting and she had one of the best shows of the year :D

Jesus

I still listen to this song after almost a year! I discovered it when I watched her INCREDIBLE live performance (not only for the impressive scenography but for her amazing vocals). I'm really in love with O Mie xheart

Centrix

Aliona at The Voice of Romania:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This was my absolute favorite of 2013; I spent a lot of time defending it for friends who didn't understand what was so special about it and thought it was going to flop out of the semifinals and found it dull, and the payoff of it finishing left-hand side was sweet indeed.

tuorem

This was my absolute favorite of 2013; I spent a lot of time defending it for friends who didn't understand what was so special about it and thought it was going to flop out of the semifinals and found it dull, and the payoff of it finishing left-hand side was sweet indeed.

For once, we could thank the juries, otherwise she would have failed to qualify. :? I don't know why she has been so underrated. Despite her 3rd slot in the final, she fortunately reached a honorable place. The bridge of the song + the moment when her dress becomes inflamed = chills everytime. and Pasha was at the piano xheart

Realest

I still love this Song. And Romanian Language is one of the most beautiful Languages in Europe.

ESC94

Moldova is usually a country that I associate with uptempo and fun entries, but in 2013 they decided to do it differently. And I have to say that it was a really good idea.

The song called "O mie" was performed by Aliona Moon, a singer with showy red hair. The song started very slowly and built a intense atmosphere, only to build up throughout the performance and culminating in the end in a louder chorus, where Alionas dress started to look like in flames and getting higher. It was really great!! She sang also very good and I think it was the right decision to sing in Romanian and not in English, and I have to admit that the Romanian language sounds really nice.:)

Anyway, I think this was the best entry from :md: when it comes to the song only, I really enjoyed it and wouldn´t have minded if it had ended in the top ten. I gave this song very good :8:!! xup

Top Bottom