12 5.8%

8 3.9%

11 5.3%

10 4.9%

5 2.4%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
Good luck Aliona and Moldova! You truly deserve a top. 10, but the starting number is not promising :(

I'd be more than happy however if ESC 2014 would be taken part in Chisinau, a city I had the pleasure to recently visit and had very pleasant impression of...

Hayato

Good luck tonight Aliona! So excited to see her! I believe she can and hopefully will finish top 10. She deserves to win. xrose

eugoose

11th...again. Well, at least she did as good as Pasha. :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Moldova. It's a shame svt screwed you over. Notice how everyone got a close up camera shot walking across the bridge at the beginning except Aliona? The ridiculous chosen starting orders. This year has just been ridiculous. 11th is fantastic and something to be very proud of however. If svt didn't want to turn the contest into a spectacle of favouritism and lady luck was chosen instead to pick the starting orders.. with a later draw and a 100% perfect performance (as she did croak at the beginning, though recovered very well), i'm certain Aliona would have been top 10. I proudly voted for her tonight. Great job Moldova!!!

Hayato

She was in the top 10 until the 2nd last country to vote, my heart nearly tore in half. :(

Disappointing that she was so close to the top 10 finish. With a better draw she would have got that top 10 performance. I also noticed they didn't give her a close up at the intro either, the last straw really of SVT screwing them over.

Anyway, she did her country proud and won a lot of new fans, she should be very proud and happy with all her efforts and amazing performance!

I love Denmark and it was absolutely a deserved winner but "O Mie" was the song that won my heart this year. Congrats, Aliona!

I for one will be looking out for her new music in the future!

Kristina

Congrats, :md:, I am proud with such a beautiful song, and for once a song in Romanian gets a place up high. xlove I felt Aliona was nervous in the beginning, she even swallowed a word, in the semis it was much more sensitive how she sang the first half of the song. She could have easily gotten a top 10 with a little bit more luck!

Impressive

Banned
This is suprising to have :md: without dancing, running or shaking song after a couple of years :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Well, 1tth position is a bit understated, but considering her vocals were a bit off during the evening and the bad draw, I guess it was still a decent result.

For me though, this should have ended in the top. 5!

Synergise

Gutted the UK didn't give this any points, even in the semi. I voted twice in both the semi and the final, but it didn't count in the end :(

GWTW1939

I was really hoping for a better finish :( but Aliona did fantastic considering the road blocks SVT put in the way. oOX

The bad draw really did kill this and a better one could have easily pushed it top 10. :|

But anyway congrats Moldova, all success was earned and deserved, keep up the good work! xclap

hijirio

Veteran
She got the same place as Pasha, that's a hugu success, I guess.
With a better draw, it would have done even better.

A-lister

Veteran
She got the same place as Pasha, that's a hugu success, I guess.
With a better draw, it would have done even better.

Well, I wouldn't call it a "huge success" since it deserved better imo...

But I agree that the draw was one of the main issues here...

evija87

To me it is a not huge maybe, but surely big succes considering all the problems earlier in a week, the draw.
Similiar to Zlata, Aliona was fantastic every time. This was interesting song with great staging, deserving, respectful result and I hope they keep going this nice path.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I would love to put to SVT the question, why wasn't Aliona shown in closeup when crossing the bridge like all the other competitors?

evija87

Because after all the drama with complaints from Moldova, they wanted to punish her :(
(conspiracy theory mode off)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Because after all the drama with complaints from Moldova, they wanted to punish her :(
(conspiracy theory mode off)

Exactly. It's such a small thing that probably had absolutely no baring on the end result but it's SVT playing their role of god in an evil way. The final kick in the teeth for Aliona after putting her on 3rd. All countries should have been treated equally. I hope someone brings this up and challenges SVT for all the dreadful things and changes they have done/made.

eugoose

Exactly. It's such a small thing that probably had absolutely no baring on the end result but it's SVT playing their role of god in an evil way. The final kick in the teeth for Aliona after putting her on 3rd. All countries should have been treated equally. I hope someone brings this up and challenges SVT for all the dreadful things and changes they have done/made.

France didn't even doing anything to the SVT (except not show up to watch the Semi-Final Live) and she got screwed. I thought the first half was much, much stronger and more interesting than the second half, and yet most of the Top 10 came from that ghastly second half.

Mrm

Veteran
Goooosh, my aunt is so negative about her performance, she keeps moaning about it whole day, about the dress and that lifting up on the stage, she thinks it's cimplete nonsense..LOL :D

Top Bottom