4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
Whoever rhymes higher with fire and desire deserves severe punishments.

The performance looks like shit random people come up with when they are drunk.

Teaisloveable

I don't know why but I really love this :lol:
Its been on repeat for quite some time now.

The vocals, staging, bizarre dancing... It all just works and I don't know why.

I doubt it'll win Eurovision, but I'd be a little shocked and actually disappointed if it fails to qualify.

It is incredibly catchy, and it just has a nice Eurovision vibe.

Roop4.gif

Uto

Veteran
I don't know why but I really love this :lol:
Its been on repeat for quite some time now.

The vocals, staging, bizarre dancing... It all just works and I don't know why.

I doubt it'll win Eurovision, but I'd be a little shocked and actually disappointed if it fails to qualify.

It is incredibly catchy, and it just has a nice Eurovision vibe.

Roop4.gif
Oh, this will qualify for the final no doubt. In the semis this should get at least a decent modicum of support from the juries, but it's one they are likely to drop for the final because of the lack of vocal intensity and the melodic simplicity. Televotes should see them through and get them at least a decent finish in the final. I mean, given the fact that the hype is starting to get serious this should have a decent international following come May. It's starting to look like Lithuania made the right choice after all just going for this instead of the potential Monique had, as much as it pains me to say that.

Last edited:

ClaudiuP

I find it really annoying, but their 2006 entry made me feel the same way and they actually ended up in the top 10 that year!

JollityFarm

I quite like it, but I expect this will be one of these times when I quite like a song and all I see is people saying what rubbish it is. I think it might benefit from some stronger beats, but it's good enough for me to hope that it gets out of the semi-final and does better than the French entry at least.

Also, the bit where he sings "feels like I'm on fi-AH!" reminds me of some of the vocal flourishes in Thunder by Imagine Dragons. Which I also quite like, but have seen plenty of people saying is annoying.

cassio

I never thought it would ever come to this but: I LIKE A LITHUANIAN ENTRY !!! this is highly entertaining with funny moves and a catchy sound I can easily see this in top 10 LT 10 points from me

crashworld

Veteran
Out of the entries that has been officially released, surprisingly this is the one that I like most. And it is not even that good. The song is at least modern, staging wise is unique. I am putting this as borderline qualifier as of now.

Iker

Veteran
Fire, higher, desire ... kill it with fire!

But I admit, it's entertaining, funny and quite unique.

Kairit

I love this guy. I love this song. I love everything about this. Can't stop listening to it honestly, it was intriguing from the moment I first heard it. Somehow this feels so refreshing, fun, inspiring and effortlessly cool. They've tried to do something different whilst remaining accessible and not taking itself so seriously, and I appreciate that.

Last edited:

lacrymea

This is great. I gave it a 10 only cause my 12 this year is blocked for Italy 😁 But i thoroughly enjoy it and it's my runner up so far.

This is being weird in a good way, as opposed to... cof cof... Australia.

People have probably mentioned it already, but his voice sounds like Antony from Antony and the Johnsons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom