4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
Please, make my ESC dream to become the reality.

grupes-yva-fotosesija-5b14f6965e7f8.jpeg

LastDreamer

Banned
Please, the duet of Natalija Bunke (or Monika Sedziuviene) with any :lt: male singer for the next year

"This Time" was the best :lt: entry, so it's very good idea to send male-female duet again.

choda

I saw instagram story of Ieva Zasimauskaite is talking about something and mentioning Eurovision.
And below, I saw she put a instagram survey, and there says: Eurovizija :dalyvauti/no
Can anyone who speaks lithuanian take a look at it and translate it? It would really mean to me to see what she says, and is it something about returning to ESC. I saw on google translate that dalyvauti means "to participate" but i am curious to see what she said, and would she return potentially. She posted that story at 2:30 AM, about 30 minutes ago.

Please, thanks :D

choda

Probably not xD
Her after-Eurovision songs are totally alternative, it will probably be something about God, her husband, life... She is on that route now :)

Alaska49

lithuania is, like, a good eurovision country with a watchable NF that has more than one listenable option or something now, so that means i must have, like, expectations for them now?

so, um............ have monika marija do a eleni/luca-esque banger just for us to see what that would look like, or something? don't have svala lookalikes with beatboxers on stage again? crown alen chicco the king and queen of lithuania? i don't know i am sure something good can come out of this country

njdevils94

Veteran
This could be Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė's year I feel if she comes back. She had a pretty big hit with Gabrielius Vagelis and they sang it as an interval act at the Eurovizijos 2019 final. I think they considered entering it into last years' Eurovizijos but decided not to in the end.

Live Performance

LastDreamer

Banned
I didn't know that :lt: have any godawful talentless female singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8bMl9XoHwU

xpuke

400.000 views in just 3 days xshock

For comparison : In the first month after release last Monique song had 572k views, Natalija Bunke will have 600-610k, GJan had somewhere near 870k.

DaFlo

Banned
^ ok dis hard

Kotryna x Paula x Juna x Karolina Meschino #2020

njdevils94

Veteran
^ ok dis hard

Kotryna x Paula x Juna x Karolina Meschino #2020

Or they could go for an alternative female super group of

Migloko x Godo x Rugilė Daujotaitė x Gabrielė Vilkickytė :D

Rugilė will do the styling of course and staging for the song.

LastDreamer

Banned

njdevils94

Veteran

Alaska49

monika marija would get the exact same result because jurijus's televote was all alliances and the juries probably wouldn't go for her either? lol

absolutely not opposed to cutting down this juggernaut monster of an NF though. lithuania does NOT need 7 shows. they barely even need 3.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
he0gMZQ.gif

njdevils94

Veteran
The big news is that Aistė Pilvelytė might be coming back to Eurovizijos as a duet with Valerija Iljinaitė. She's been paired up with her on the show “Dvi Kartos” recently and got to the final there.

https://wiwibloggs.com/2019/06/01/eu...arance/239645/

monika marija would get the exact same result because jurijus's televote was all alliances and the juries probably wouldn't go for her either? lol

absolutely not opposed to cutting down this juggernaut monster of an NF though.

Monika Marija is a potential jury winner overall with the right song. She would of been top 5 with Light On in the semi at a minimum. Also her team would of put a lot of effort into staging. Something that Jurijus' simply didn't whether it was down to funds or not. The length of Eurovzijos is not the problem. Its the random hypes midway through the selection like Fusedmarc or Henry and Tommy Modric.

don't forget to stream

This is pretty good and more jury friendly than 1,2,3 from 2018. According to [MENTION=14749]BernadetteCydonia[/MENTION] Paula was on a cooking show last year and as a result couldn't enter the selection.

LastDreamer

Banned
New song from Maria Akelan.

Top Bottom