Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Eulaliya

Finally :en: will be free so that will be my next big move after my short-lived ::swen stint is over
scratchchin.gif

DenizESC

Banned
From WV124

Current country/region: :susa:
New country/region:
[spoiler
[/spoiler]

From WV124

Current country/region: -none- (banned)
New country/region: :vn:

It might not be recognised by the WV mods but it's very real

if you're gonna be fake and sign my petition to end up ignoring it even in these crazy times where the whole world changed rules lol.

wv mods: ur banned

me and Laura:
o-i-forgot.jpg

Uto

Veteran
From WV 124

Current: Lesser Poland
New: The Netherlands :nl:

*Sry, I just found out that the Netherlands are free*
For WV 124 a Dutch person (me) is in line to join and suddenly my home country is occupied? By a German? What!?

Kein problem alter. Wasn't planning on taking The Netherlands anyway.

Mainshow

Veteran
For WV 124 a Dutch person (me) is in line to join and suddenly my home country is occupied? By a German? What!?

Kein problem alter. Wasn't planning on taking The Netherlands anyway.

I'm glad you weren't planning on submitting entries for The Netherlands. Otherwise, I would have felt you. When I joined Worldivision I planned to take Poland (I'm half-Polish) but another player just snatched it even though this country was absent from Worldvision for a while. My 2nd and 3rd choices were Russia and The Netherlands (all gone). Thus, I'm actually quite deliriously happy that I can play with the country of Bitterballen now xheart

Even though it somehow feels like I'm committing treason for kissing my Polish voivodeships goodbye.

Welcome to WV, I'm looking forward to seeing which country/region will be yours in the end ;)

Uto

Veteran
I'm glad you weren't planning on submitting entries for The Netherlands. Otherwise, I would have felt you. When I joined Worldivision I planned to take Poland (I'm half-Polish) but another player just snatched it even though this country was absent from Worldvision for a while. My 2nd and 3rd choices were Russia and The Netherlands (all gone). Thus, I'm actually quite deliriously happy that I can play with the country of Bitterballen now xheart

Even though it somehow feels like I'm committing treason for kissing my Polish voivodeships goodbye.

Welcome to WV, I'm looking forward to seeing which country/region will be yours in the end ;)

Yeah it's unfortunate when that happens, seems like you deserve your shot with the Neds. Luckily I never actually planned on taking them. WV has way (waaaay) too many Western countries (and counties) so we are going to put an end to that. It is WORLDvision, not WESTvision.

One tip regarding the Netherlands: if you think you might have gone overboard with the mayonnaise, it needs about twice as much.

Uto

Veteran
Given that I'm next in line, can I claim a country now as well then? I was told to wait until info would be given to me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
no, not until you're invited back at the end of the edition. I assume Ben is going into a co-jury but the move isn't valid until hes officially invited back.

JamieBrown

I also was just waiting until I saw Calvin already got his new country confirmed. So, since I'm not even taking a country/region, just joining I thought I can submit anyway. I can still wait until I'm officially invited, but nothing will change from my view until then.

Top Bottom