Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Jury switching thread - changes accepted from Tuesday 30th October at 17:00CET

Sorry, post has been updated slightly. In line with the rules, only members that have taken part or have been in a participating jury in WorldVision for the first 3 edtions (i.e. WV 01, WV 02 & WV 03) can switch. Those that joined after the start of WV 01 will need to wait until they have participated for 3 full editions before they can switch juries ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Jury switching thread - POST YOUR COUNTRY/REGION CHANGES HERE - DL End of WV 03 Final Results show

Changes can now be posted in this thread until the end of the WV 03 final results show. Please no longer PM me with change requests.

I have added confirmed changes so far in the first thread ;)

LakZaNokte

Re: Jury switching thread - POST YOUR COUNTRY/REGION CHANGES HERE - DL End of WV 03 Final Results show

do i still need to write something here? xthink

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

xthink Steffan why are you changing to Seoul? :lol: wouldn't it be easier to remain with the country? :confused: Or is there anyone you know that wants to change to :kr:. I'm just curious :p :p

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I hope someone takes Germany, so many great songs/bands from that country... :? :?

Mozz

xthink Steffan why are you changing to Seoul? :lol: wouldn't it be easier to remain with the country? :confused: Or is there anyone you know that wants to change to :kr:. I'm just curious :p :p

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he's still expecting someone (from Dalmatia... or elsewhere) to take South-Korea.

Mozz

Gosh, it's eerrily quiet in this change your country/region thread. I was expecting that a hurricane of people would come wash over this thread and that there was not enough room for all the posts of people desperate to change countries/regions.

nofuxCZ

Username(s) of members switching: nofuxCZ
Current WorldVision country/region: Czech Republic
New WorldVision country/region: Slovakia
:p Thanks :)

MyHeartIsYours

Username(s) of members switching: MyHeartIsYours
Current WorldVision country/region: North West England
New WorldVision country/region: Great Britain

450px-Union_flag_1606_(Kings_Colors).svg.png

demonl

old union flag?

as78

Has North West England already participated in three editions? I do not see their entry in WV-03.
I thought then it's not allowed to change the region.

AdelAdel

as78 is right, MHYI. You cannot switch to another region until you've participated with NWE for at least 3 editions, and you skipped WV 3. By 'participation' it means sending an entry.

EmperorG

Username(s) of members switching: EmperorG
Current WorldVision country/region: Greece
New WorldVision country/region: Attica(Greece)
You have the flag from the other changing thread..

theditz83

Veteran

as78 is right, MHYI. You cannot switch to another region until you've participated with NWE for at least 3 editions, and you skipped WV 3. By 'participation' it means sending an entry.

Mods are discussing - there's lack of clarity in that part of the rules.

MHIY we'll contact you directly by PM. If you have missed an edition but have been registered as a jury member over three editions and were hoping to switch, please PM me.

Please continue to use this thread if you have sent entries to all three previous editions and wish to switch.

Steffan

As Mozz mentioned some people wanted to join the South Korean jury (nothing is sure for now tho)... So, I thought it would be a good idea for me to move to a region of SK. I love k-pop a lot and I think it would be amazing if there was more than 1 song from Korea per edition ^^ Also I like to be independent :p

Also, when can we open our new threads?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

AdelAdel and as78 are right, you must be in one jury at least 3 editions.
NWEN didn't participated in WV03, so MHIY was in NWEN jury only 2 editions

Steffan

Imo I think it would be better for mods to allow jury changing even if the region/country hasn't taken part in the contest, if 3 editions have passed... What if he doesn't like the region and can't be bothered to send a song? Would he be in the same country forever?

AdelAdel

I believe you stated this wrong...

The rule is:

You must participate in at least 3 editions while being in a specific jury, before you can switch to another.

Top Bottom