Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
"Brividi" trending as #7 in Slovenian yt, #17 in Croatian yt! :eek:

Ausesken

I've heard this song several times on the radio already. It's growing on me, but I hope not to hear it everywhere, otherwise I'll get tired of it XD.

nudiecrudi

I've heard this song several times on the radio already. It's growing on me, but I hope not to hear it everywhere, otherwise I'll get tired of it XD.
That could be a risk. It's too early and it's becoming a hit in some countries. We have three months ahead.

Jopi

Jopi, you must think that when I comment on Irama I have the same sadness in my heart. He would have been a great choice for ESC 2022 (like many other singers I won't name). Irama, perhaps more than M&B, is more "stage animal", he was definitely perfect, I could say "academic" but ... often it is not the perfection and the authorial maturity that win but the emotion that manages to escape from the song and like a cupid's arrow it gets stuck in our heart. M&B have presented a Ballad out of any canon and have been able to hook their emotions and their alchemy as a duo in a masterly way. I have always said "ESC is not a simple musical contest but a marathon. Whoever manages to keep the flame of his song alive will win or reach an excellent position in the ranking". M&B are dangerous, they can stay and grow in the hearts of eurofans. Many users here know it.
I agree, that's why I said all in all Brividi is a better choice for Eurovision imo. But I don't think Irama would be lost and forgotten as you implied.:LOL:

nudiecrudi

I agree, that's why I said all in all Brividi is a better choice for Eurovision imo. But I don't think Irama would be lost and forgotten as you implied.:LOL:
I think Irama didn't have a high class tipical Italian ballad. Compared to what we have brought in the past, Essenziale and Fai rumore, his proposal is weaker.
Essenziale got only 7th and that song is a masterpiece. I know that each year is different but 2013 wasn't that strong.
His singing, in the ballads, doesn't seem natural and forces a bit his voice.
Remember also that he is known by the ESC fans for Genesi del tuo colore, and this creates a bubble, but the wide public don't know him

Jopi

I think Irama didn't have a high class tipical Italian ballad. Compared to what we have brought in the past, Essenziale and Fai rumore, his proposal is weaker.
Essenziale got only 7th and that song is a masterpiece. I know that each year is different but 2013 wasn't that strong.
His singing, in the ballads, doesn't seem natural and forces a bit his voice.
Remember also that he is known by the ESC fans for Genesi del tuo colore, and this creates a bubble, but the wide public don't know him
I don't think Ovunque Sarai can be compared to L'essenziale, surely both ballads but quite different. Also with Fai Rumore, there could be seen some similarities in explosive chorus, but I still find them a bit different.
I can describe Ovunque Sarai as an epic dramatic ballad which tends to do well in Eurovision. I think his emotions and the way he conveys them is the glue that keeps everything in place.

nudiecrudi

I don't think Ovunque Sarai can be compared to L'essenziale, surely both ballads but quite different. Also with Fai Rumore, there could be seen some similarities in explosive chorus, but I still find them a bit different.
I can describe Ovunque Sarai as an epic dramatic ballad which tends to do well in Eurovision. I think his emotions and the way he conveys them is the glue that keeps everything in place.
I know they are different but all belong to that genre called ""classic Italian ballad "".
He and Emma sung the same kind of ballad. Epic, as you called them. I think they could have reached a 10-15 placement

Jonkonfui

Ok it is Italy and I know we all must be clapping with our ears but this song is pfff. The falsettos, specially Mahmoods sound like chalk on blackboard. People "like" this bc of the homo thing and how avantgarde we all are.

nudiecrudi

Ok it is Italy and I know we all must be clapping with our ears but this song is pfff. The falsettos, specially Mahmoods sound like chalk on blackboard. People "like" this bc of the homo thing and how avantgarde we all are.
Have you consider that maybe people just like it because it's beautiful and without gender distinction?
It's strange how many Spanish fans are visiting this thread this year and most of them don't like the song.
I hope it's only a question of taste and not because their fantastic Chanel got a strong contender to deal with. I can understand though, after so many last places they got some hope.

Jonkonfui

Have you consider that maybe people just like it because it's beautiful and without gender distinction?
It's strange how many Spanish fans are visiting this thread this year and most of them don't like the song.
I hope it's only a question of taste and not because their fantastic Chanel got a strong contender to deal with. I can understand though, after so many last places they got some hope.
1- no.
2- strange?
3- i have only heard/read "fantastic Chanel".
It is Friday man!!!

Top Bottom