A volte non so esprimermi

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:
So is it already clear that Brividi will stay 100% in Italian?

Btw the Brividi Music Video is #23 of the Austrian Youtube Trends :love:
On Wikipedia Italy I read that "The song (by M&B) in the competition (ESC) is a modified version of the one that won the national selection". I don't know what changes they are talking about (maybe the cut to make it be 3 minutes) but I'm sure the song will be sung in Italian (as always).

Bitter truth :censored:
So what does it have to do with Mahmood & Blanco and ESC 2022? xthink I would like to point out then that this article is almost 2 years old. It is not very reliable.xshrug

Apart from the fact that the same article talks about a European problem and not a single nation, I will look forward to the next news on the Reptilians.xpopcorn

hijirio

Veteran
IMG_1239.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
Giving it a second listen, I decided this song is pure art and quality 😍😍😍😍
It’s my new number one of the year, and I think it can/should really win the whole thing.

2022: Italy gets 4th victory
2023: Italy gets 5th victory
2024: Italy gets 6th victory
2025: Italy gets 7th victory
2026: Italy gets 8th victory and becomes the new record holder!!!!

Ireland and Sweden found dead in a ditch xqueenbitch

DenizESC

Banned
Giving it a second listen, I decided this song is pure art and quality 😍😍😍😍
It’s my new number one of the year, and I think it can/should really win the whole thing.

2022: Italy gets 4th victory
2023: Italy gets 5th victory
2024: Italy gets 6th victory
2025: Italy gets 7th victory
2026: Italy gets 8th victory and becomes the new record holder!!!!

Ireland and Sweden found dead in a ditch xqueenbitch

lt3-baddie-period-Favim.com-7844002.jpg

As much as I like Italy in Eurovision I’d be upset if this wins Esc 2022, I just can’t connect to it :(
Ayzelto, for us Italians it doesn't matter at all to win the ESC 2022. We would be happy if another nation had this joy. Then ok ... if we win we wouldn't mind!

I understand and respect your thoughts, however at ESC we have had worse winners a few times. The only thing that does not allow you to connect to the song is that Italy can emulate Israel and Ireland as multiple winner (already an Irish fan commented here that Italy will not be able to do what Ireland did - comment respectable but it's still a comment from a fan seasoned with a little nationalism).

When I show the Betting Odds, in addition to giving information, I want to make the haters of Italy understand that the M&B track is of quality. How can a song be weak that after a week has 16 million YT views, has reached the top of Spotify, is first in the European chart, is appreciated by several people and artists in the world and is at 18% in the Betting Odds? It's okay to be first in just one of these things but when you see all of this it can't have happened by accident, don't you think? My Odds message then hides a "passive flaming" to track down the haters. In fact, last night a fierce rage made of Cov-Idiot comments and humorous junk-trash images exploded in the thread. The impatience and historical hatred for Italy has shown that this small group of people is not and will never be objective.

Last edited:

ayzelto

Ayzelto, for us Italians it doesn't matter at all to win the ESC 2022. We would be happy if another nation had this joy. Then ok ... if we win we wouldn't mind!

I understand and respect your thoughts, however at ESC we have had worse winners a few times. The only thing that does not allow you to connect to the song is that Italy can emulate Israel and Ireland as multiple winner (already an Irish fan commented here that Italy will not be able to do what Ireland did - comment respectable but it's still a comment from a fan seasoned with a little nationalism).

When I show the Betting Odds, in addition to giving information, I want to make the haters of Italy understand that the M&B track is of quality. How can a song be weak that after a week has 16 million YT views, has reached the top of Spotify, is first in the European chart, is appreciated by several people and artists in the world and is at 18% in the Betting Odds? It's okay to be first in just one of these things but when you see all of this it can't have happened by accident, don't you think? My Odds message then hides a "passive flaming" to track down the haters. In fact, last night a fierce rage made of Cov-Idiot comments and humorous junk-trash images exploded in the thread. The impatience and historical hatred for Italy has shown that this small group of people is not and will never be objective.
Yes, of course, if Spain was number 1 I would share the betting odds all the time I reckon. I never denied the quality of the song. Of course it does have a lot of quality. It’s more a personal perception, and I wanted to share it here. If Elisa had been chosen, I’d probably still be jumping right now. It’s just a matter of taste as you see…

ayzelto

As much as I love Spain I wouldn't be mad or upset if Chanel wins, even SloMo it's not a song I usually appreciate.
I wouldn't be mad for any song. I will be happy for them.
Thats the difference of being a real ESC fan
Let’s replace “upset” for “not satisfied” then ☺️

hijirio

Veteran
I think whining about our faves' flopping is part of being an ESC fan

It would be so boring if we all pretend to be happy about the results :D
as long as you don't cross the line of respect, you can freely criticize the results as you wish.

#teamFAKE

Top Bottom