Contact us

Introduce your pet

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Aw bless little Tilly. She's so beautifulxheart Lovely photographs of her [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]. I love her markings. It's like she's got a little hairstyle going on. That first picture is giving me anxiety though. Gosh, I close my laptop whenever one of my cats approaches. God knows what they might accidentally order online or delete from your hard drive as they stroll across the keys.

You've got Tilly at the right age for shaping her personality. I seem to recall you telling me you got Noodles when she was a little bit older? The cats we've had here who we adopted when they were already at an older age were very much to themselves and rarely would let you touch them or show you any kind of affection (though they had their moments). Our cat Valentino meanwhile who was only a few weeks old when we found him is the most weirdly vocal, curious and loving cat ever. I can do whatever I want with him and he's not bothered. He thinks i'm his mum. He's four years old now but still kneads my stomach when he sits on me and purrs loudly.

Those pictures of Noodles as wellxlove Noodles is the queen of Grimsby. A true icon. I love her taste for leopard print. In time she'll get used to Tilly and perhaps will even acquire a sort of maternal bond with her. The same annoyance and hissing happened when we introduced Valentino to our cat Ickis, but today you can't separate them. Tilly and Noodles will be the hottest new duo on the block in no time.

Ausesken

Currently I don't have any pet, but I'll show you my canary who died last year.

XD4BWfm.jpg

I miss him so much xcry1 I still remember when I had to teach him how to bath lol, because at first he was afraid of the water. I had another canary before. I know I took photos of him, but I don't have them in this computer. He died too, around 14 years ago. I will never forget him because it was my first pet. My parents used to work all day long, I was alone at home and he was the only company I had. He was an excellent singer and brought a lot of happiness to my life.

I miss my brother's rabbit too. He was only a baby when I first met him. He was really cute, I loved having him at home from time to time. Unfortunately he died very soon :( it's so hard when you're told that your animal will die within some weeks...

z8rnSvt.jpg

And well, here's the baby snail I once found among my strawberries :lol: He was so little that I kept it, until it was a bit bigger to release it XD.

Po7tdxc.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
bless your budgie. xlove may he rest in peace. Rabbits are actually really quite difficult animals to look after, people get them thinking they are easy but they are not. They need somewhere to sleep that is warm and hidden, they need to be cleaned and their 'cages' cleaned out to avoid disease, toys and such because would you like to be stuck in a room all day with nothing to do? Also handling correctly, their back legs are painful and if you allow them to kick out then it can break their backs. My brother got a rabbit for my niece, and it also died some weeks later. I told them numerous times not to do it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Aw bless little Tilly. She's so beautifulxheart Lovely photographs of her [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]. I love her markings. It's like she's got a little hairstyle going on. That first picture is giving me anxiety though. Gosh, I close my laptop whenever one of my cats approaches. God knows what they might accidentally order online or delete from your hard drive as they stroll across the keys.

You've got Tilly at the right age for shaping her personality. I seem to recall you telling me you got Noodles when she was a little bit older? The cats we've had here who we adopted when they were already at an older age were very much to themselves and rarely would let you touch them or show you any kind of affection (though they had their moments). Our cat Valentino meanwhile who was only a few weeks old when we found him is the most weirdly vocal, curious and loving cat ever. I can do whatever I want with him and he's not bothered. He thinks i'm his mum. He's four years old now but still kneads my stomach when he sits on me and purrs loudly.

Those pictures of Noodles as wellxlove Noodles is the queen of Grimsby. A true icon. I love her taste for leopard print. In time she'll get used to Tilly and perhaps will even acquire a sort of maternal bond with her. The same annoyance and hissing happened when we introduced Valentino to our cat Ickis, but today you can't separate them. Tilly and Noodles will be the hottest new duo on the block in no time.

Yes shes sporting them bangs, almost bowl cut-esque. In the first picture she was promptly moved after. XD Also I immediately closed every window to avoid anything like that happening. :lol:

We actually got Noodles from a few weeks also, but I was in school and my mum at work, so she was left alone all day, and then she had to sleep down stairs. I regret it tbh, as it shaped her to be quite isolated, although still as precious and loving. xheart I'm determined not to make it happen with Tilly. :D Cats will do that kneading thing for their entire life, Noodles still does it on my mum and she is getting to be an old lady now. I think the hissing and swipes are just because Tilly constantly pesters her to play and follows her, and Noodles is reacting as if to say f off. :lol: I read online also about that with new cats in preexisting homes with cats, I'm sure in time they will be the best of friends. Probably once Tilly grows a little. All of Grimsby is about to be left shook by this hot new duo indeed, ruling the suburbs of Grimsby.

Eulaliya

Currently don't have any except a feral mother cat and her two kittens which frequently roam around the neighbourhood (my family doesn't allow me to take them home for safety reasons :/ ) But I can share you the recent pet my relatives have:

31347073_1872797532770542_3633596514299342324_n.jpg

His name is "Jacky Bulit Fulgoso", a brown-black Labrador puppy. That name was the result of the name-collab with my two cousins which ended up quite hilarious when added with the surname of my relatives (which is not Fulgoso) :lol:

Eulaliya

Oh, and I forgot to introduce to you the royal feral family. And here's the "family portrait".

DpXXL4-UUAAL1V6.jpg

From top to bottom: Pierre and Tsar; Tsarevna and Marie-Blanche (I simply call her 'Blanche' in honour of a Belgian ESC singer).

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Here are my dogs! Technically they're my grandmother's but shh :lol::mrgreen:

Rex
We found this little guy a year ago at the front gate and ever since he stayed with the rest of our dogs. In the meantime we found out who is his owner, but that lady passed away in May. He is very rebel and active, going for walks in the entire village.

Lessie
This one was just a small puppy when my grandmother got her. Now's she is super tall and jumpy

Bonnie and Missy
Sadly these puppies didn't live long enough. :( They contracted some kind of illness and died really fast. Still miss them :(

Azor
This is the only dog from the times when my grandfather was still alive (before 2015). He was quite old and he died last week while getting in a fight with other dogs :(

And here are/were them all! Oh, and here's a bonus picture of the bunny :lol: My nan also has a cat, but the devil never stays put and I can't pet her ;;

DenizESC

Banned
Adorable bunch you got there Gera xlove they are all super cute!! Sad to hear some of them passed away :( that's always hard for us pet-owners... You got my condolonces xheart

Eulaliya

Just to let you know that the two backyard kittens have passed away. My father has strongly discouraged feral cats in our house despite my love for them, so have mercy on my depressed soul. :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Just to let you know that the two backyard kittens have passed away. My father has strongly discouraged feral cats in our house despite my love for them, so have mercy on my depressed soul. :(

Aww no, that's sad to hear. Sadly that is a common thing in feral animals, but at least they got a little help and love from you, i'm sure it improved their lives. I do get your fathers view though, especially when it comes to diseases like rabies, we don't have it here but still feral animals have feral minds and keeping them indoors usually doesn't work.

JSSArcos

I had a dog but he died more than 1 year, now there have a cat that had 2 children in 5/6 months.

This is mom

a4Aeu7DGBmMknE7oDFmM7bn2F3hXn2gU7xUSc4P3yAs2Tgj_WRZCc_2yFLoG7LE-UBh60NDg0Py69JNM5Nu_4diLmI4t57a5xPZwARUCVSGR_FUmFdjKMU02axFImq8WXKYWB5z0StDw1NyBDa1YGumQE8dPxmTeeon-xip_JyG042F0n46DVtPmsLR0ygSES1Mz2UWzJWxGjYFlhuKZFyzG2m6AcYOh6xydgsUPIjsqnKUKKUEMUx9Hq1JKdw6hfeD9euhSzSHPoUmpyKlX9B3kUIJJePFPzmzY0NHA71ivF20in3HKu2RTyjvsWH-kSj2V_eTtLJ7xI7H8WQVypwPqb46HBkvtplrXKFnR-pKIAHgi4v8kei9d8jCyZjpncLtlXlcRP26Rz8wSnHysBdTcwMi1htsoxsxAX7lmiEq6RiyfBd86uwph3mo9Zq25LHM4l5RYWdoemcZ5B3Tv0_tTH20o3_uz7OncofBstJz_Ee5ocPV2CH2OyKTlZhBr-iiGJEXoyR04TE63a04H4KARhTsdBycG9Nlpa0KfuV1RStPIk_OuBtPqEUdv-LU0PQh5rvPCxddOYgRt3Ts8FrlpA74qtSexvrZEmLBfEcNGBSrZyVGkNPsoQ2d3teXHGydcOXYgoCDuPky836UHqrRQ=w939-h626-no

a few days after they are born, it is a male and a female

9LBbDk_IGsJdLzALDCtAjjVniTMJzwveYf1hW2oJio7jPtdjXh6DgZcB0OppNXExJoOVu8TD0aZTrgXZtvAGs_GDvr420bX3ilRm-lbtqvdCX08ZIu7NqWFGUKKHZEkPubHQF4olGCHg5PlXhwNR2lEJGj7Q_3zcaVm9RS58NWMKC1J6jqogch9Dgtna2xf6eHYto2bxIdAVRTBKOm3GrdU9SNC4QSE9-qp6A5J1nDx9KeqKc5WAJmZQ8p3pEbB1lg9RF-VJt0aztSqKSGvFFBrytF5rSuQvTMPpaPgYWzF0_uGHGK8vipBIeRj50yYXdYfdicDWwVpU7vMCfAiLkOWQUq3oa8tIgAb4uyL-ckDFtFfC4GcwYo8G4hhDMSwDYTuDoARDzoXhOFOZ7FJBogA5WDfMiw-h_C857kPsQw7Jj2GKhVJ5FNLO0HwebRUd9paFc308ED-TK8F0cn7LN_67yu0KmHwIySlLdgsqLq6Eq-uZkRFt1E54ne2XG-HDrXCvMwZNsPHIBhxB-9PkxqUhejIwXiBfnQyYn6QE28GZzCLbrOQsJIlcoXltbjDtfdtGR3B446bv89atyUmNEISgAK8szBnWuZOp7yHd5Apt-tNIfGyssq_nbMwMzp-am8GOkrNEGCC3pdCSnNST2sm-=w939-h626-no

LO1mJ-U3UM-jElMLY9BBvVYcF5g8boFK_ySHJRt99USiOlMBYZzrG2Ba5cfkgarqmJu4IfJ3srm4Ea0PEll_7VebKeFerU9FNie8eKnVu0hzMx-VzOgmbNLvvppdigIW36YUiF0UFmeE1WfpPS0nzsJ2xRNZ5MrzHRMfp-WxRcEUXZKgYWFrpvx2x95TejU_sJf2k-KlDs23rLMUnRFD4Lqf0N1-xLnuK-2kbWz2N7_hDTkbqZfTiuVbc18Ym0CT_IOEDQPYNZhcupgUfKLV4oHdzQUcy9cspLDSjNeV40UqNvtahHWTKnj0OGASNMCV9vGSYG-A1Iz7M54Hp-hBFb7Lj-FZkpcXnADQvFXfdbfpdxM6zD9yCgI7QkiigVEjNWSeAl_LygigwKNmzIsGJ7x8_dasfuZskQ9qLshNY2PPSlO8Ai_HY-u7xAglftSwwlGU4nP82QO31W3MAqqk2BIPX89R0g7Ar7aMN9pth4-mUy_LftvHlKQ8oe-ypwiN-Zqe7c-4WVBGa4U19m39-uP5B8Z2h6JhY_YtLj-7CyNTXkX_txlfcz3jwGGS9ziux3AMgAQtuoTWoJ3VA7y3Cbotm2INRRRWiJerU132wTjdj0NV0ARlpzOgx3P_51YuAKcukJ13_XJW0elIeOrbcqpi=w940-h626-no

They are in the house of my grandparents, because it has more space and can walk the Nature :) , my grandparents still have sheep, goats, chickens, rabbits and ducks :D

Eulaliya

Meet my first real pet: a little orphan named Emily Anne Shirley. Arrived for adoption two days before Thanksgiving, and she's the rambunctious little beauty. I named her after two of the main protagonists by L.M. Montgomery (Emily of New Moon + Anne of Green Gables).
Dss5lYcU0AAo053.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Happy International Cat Day!
xcheer xcheer

Here are pics of Tilly and Noodles in celebration:

tilly.png

noo-noo.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member