Contact us

Introduce your pet

SRBIJA

Banned
Let's.

My dog is named Richard, no specific reason, just when I saw him for the first time I thought that's it, he is Richard. He doesn't live with me at the moment sadly, he lives at our house on the river that my parents bought just recently. He used to belong to our neighbours but they never actually wanted him but he kept coming back all the time. (: When we got there they said he can be mine now. Still, they will be feeding him since we don't go there so often. I plan to take him with me when I move tho. :)

915691_1522490454629939_483178831_n.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Be prepared for a lot of pictures! Here is Noodles. (Named after my favourite meal at the time I got her :lol:) We've had her since she was a kitten, she was the runt of the litter so is smaller than usual compared to cats her age. She's not that friendly... If you try and stroke her she will usually bite or scratch you. The only time she wont is if she wants something. Despite her apparent hatred for me she always sleeps in my room at then end of the bed. you might notice that her tail is shorter than usual and that's because she had an accident and the end needed amputating. Not sure how her accident happened, she went missing for two days and come back with it damaged. Anyway, enjoy the pictures :D
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] sorry it took me ages but here are pictures of my cat for you to see :D

2sbjvx4.jpg
731f6u.jpg
2sbu8va.jpg

wvzlzr.jpg
qocdmq.jpg
2dvyhc.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] Noodles is absolutely adorable. She's beautiful. Her little pawsxlove She may be a bit naughty but she looks like a sweety deep down. I love her grumpy look in the first picturexrofl2

Thank you for getting the photo's together of herxup

Richard is a lovely looking dog [MENTION=12100]SRBIJA[/MENTION] , he has such handsome face and beautiful fur colour.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] Noodles is absolutely adorable. She's beautiful. Her little pawsxlove She may be a bit naughty but she looks like a sweety deep down. I love her grumpy look in the first picturexrofl2

Thank you for getting the photo's together of herxup

Thank you :D There are far grumpier looking pictures of her. I find the middle one on the bottom row particularly funny considering she is laying in a rain pipe gully thing. :lol:

Leaf

I have 2 cats, Patrick and Apache. They are both 3-4 years old.

Patrick

Apache. She is blind, because her owner's small child threw her at a wall (He is an evil little kid towards cats, he trapped one in a cooler and it suffocated :(). So, we looked after her, and eventually her owner let us keep her. That was a few years ago, and she is fine now :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=5386]Leaf[/MENTION] they're both so beautiful. xheart

Sim

Be prepared for a lot of pictures! Here is Noodles. (Named after my favourite meal at the time I got her :lol:) We've had her since she was a kitten, she was the runt of the litter so is smaller than usual compared to cats her age. She's not that friendly... If you try and stroke her she will usually bite or scratch you. The only time she wont is if she wants something. Despite her apparent hatred for me she always sleeps in my room at then end of the bed. you might notice that her tail is shorter than usual and that's because she had an accident and the end needed amputating. Not sure how her accident happened, she went missing for two days and come back with it damaged. Anyway, enjoy the pictures :D

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] sorry it took me ages but here are pictures of my cat for you to see :D

2sbjvx4.jpg
731f6u.jpg
2sbu8va.jpg

wvzlzr.jpg
qocdmq.jpg
2dvyhc.jpg

OMG that cat just looks like my cat :D

Salmon

The amount of cat owners in this forum :brrr:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The amount of cat owners in this forum :brrr:

That's because cats are just simply the best ever. How can you not like cats.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Terence

One dog... female... Sushi... mixed breed terrier, aged 7 human

1zyaqv5.jpg

Top Bottom