Introduce your pet

DeepInsidePaulOscar

[IMG

]
2ptxu8o.jpg
[/IMG
o5z04g.jpg
[/IMG]]

The first picture is of Dayna.xlove I found her as a kitten ,dumped at the side of the road, when I was walking my dog (the dog has since died). That was 19 years ago ! I also found another kitten in the same spot, a few days later ...and brought her home too....but she was hit by a car, about a yr later.:(
Dayna's very much an indoor cat.

The second picture is of FabrizioFaniello. :p I dropped the Faniello as it was too much of a mouthful when calling him.
He's a stray, that started coming to my garden about 18 months ago. I feed wild birds on the roof of the shed, and he kept coming by, to eat their pellets and bread. Sometimes there would be dinner scraps too. Some baked beans were on the roof and even the crows wouldn't bother with that ....but he eat it ! It took a long time to get him to come to me. The vet said that he had pneumonia and is an old cat, and had probably never been owned by anybody. I'd love to know exactly how old he is ! If only the cat could talk !
He's had his shots now, and got spayed. I don't let him in the house as I don't think that would be fair on Dayna who has had the house to herself for so long. I bought Fabrizio a small wooden dog kennel, and put a cat bed inside it. It's not as good as being indoors, but luxury compared to what he's used to !

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Beautiful cats. xlove Sad to see your other cat died in such a way xcry1 and thank you for reviving this dead thread. I want to see more pet pictures.

Dessi

This is Cuddle and Snowflake... :D xheart

Soumltnosarna.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omggggggggg they're beautiful. xheart xheart

The big eyes of the one of the left and the greeny-blue eyes of the one of the right.

Everyone and their cats. xcat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

The big eyes of the one of the left and the greeny-blue eyes of the one of the right.

I'll have to get some of my felines up here then! Probably tomorrow; a fair few photos to choose from! :p

Dessi

Thanks [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]! xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
149204_1475851095792_5770671_n.jpg

163027_1475850455776_3376144_n.jpg

This is Grace. She has a thing for being awkward. I promise we didn't put the dishwasher on with her inside! She is half Maincoon, quarter Ragdoll and quarter "moggie"!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This is our ex-dog Indigo, "Indy," in his natural habitat. No longer with us (was an absolute train wreck of a being while he was - we loved him nonetheless!), but I thought I'd share anyway. :)

(images in spoiler b/c they're huge)

Dessi

Cuddle is the childish one... Happy.... Playful... xyaaay

GuuudMysanPysan2.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

Everyone's got cutie pie pets. My old dog will always be my special pet, but I think I will probably get a rescue dog soon, hopefully a sheep dog. I've been thinking about names but I guess you have to wait till you get it :p

Last edited:

Hegepege

Since my last post in this thread, my three old cats died. I lost them all within 6 months. My sweetest Nicko had kidney failure, Alpha had cancer, and Lillepus died from a blood clog in her lounge as a complication to a heart disorder. So, beeing a volunteer at the local animal protection group doesn't leave me without pets for long.

IMG_1231%2093189_zpsu1bnn6se.jpg

This is Molly, almost 1 year old. Her mother came to me when the previous owner wanted to put her down since she was expecting kittens. I kept Molly, and adopted her myself.

DSC00161_1_zpsdjjafv68.jpg

This is Sirius, he's 8 months old. His mothers destiny was the same as Mollys. I actually found him a new home twice, but they returned him both times. So I kept my sweet little boy, and have adopted him too.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
It's so wonderful to see this thread come alive! I am so much more of a cat person than a dog person, but you guys have some seriously beautiful canines! xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm about to bring some life to this very important thread. We all need a little animal love in our lives. xheart

Ok, so last month we got a new kitten. It was hard decision as we already own a cat, but once I saw the kittens in person I decided I must have one. :D This is Tilly (Milo had she been a boy). She is the total opposite of other cat, she is super playful, confident, sleeps and rests on us and can be a little naughty. One thing she does that is funny is that she plays with her tail, so often she is running in circles. :lol: Shes been testing my patience today especially by going behind the tv and pulling the cable out. >.> Here are some pictures of her:

G524a0H.png
SP5r3sj.png

m5Vg2K0.png
zeAu5TN.png

79pML99.png
AfIwkq0.png

Ofc, if i'm going to be posting Tilly, then I need to post pictures of my other main girl, Noodles. Queen bitch of the house. It's hard to get a photo op with her as she's too elite for her photo to be taken. She's not too sociable though, and doesn't like being held much.

cCpeahB.png
re853oF.png

lTr9DZF.png
sl8rb8A.png

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] and anyone else, you're all blessed x

Ausesken

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] that little thing looks so adorable and naughty xheart xheart xheart but did you find her in the street or what?
And Noodles is looking like 'you again with the f*cking camera?' :lol: lovely too though xheart she's not sociable, but is she aggressive? Or she doesn't do anything if you leave her alone? My friend's cat is crazy, sometimes he is very calm and then.... jumps on you because of nothing.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] that little thing looks so adorable and naughty xheart xheart xheart but did you find her in the street or what?
And Noodles is looking like 'you again with the f*cking camera?' :lol: lovely too though xheart she's not sociable, but is she aggressive? Or she doesn't do anything if you leave her alone? My friend's cat is crazy, sometimes he is very calm and then.... jumps on you because of nothing.

No, she is the kitten of my sister in laws, cat. She was a house cat who was about to get sorted but got out by accident and had her way with a neighbours male cat. :lol: I wasn't planning to have one, but when me and my mum went round to look there was no way to say no. Yes, the bottom 2 of Noodles are very much "get the f*ck out my face before I scratch your eyes out", bless her. xlove She's a strange one though, she hates being stroked or picked up, unless she decides otherwise and even then it is a short time. She will spend all day in another room away from us, but she never sleeps in a room on her own. She starts the night on my mums bed, and in the morning goes down with her while she gets ready, and then goes back up and sleeps under my bed until I wake up and get out of bed. She likes company but she doesn't like to let on.

btw, as I write this Tilly is wrapped around my wrist and arm playing. :lol:

Ausesken

No, she is the kitten of my sister in laws, cat. She was a house cat who was about to get sorted but got out by accident and had her way with a neighbours male cat. :lol: I wasn't planning to have one, but when me and my mum went round to look there was no way to say no. Yes, the bottom 2 of Noodles are very much "get the f*ck out my face before I scratch your eyes out", bless her. xlove She's a strange one though, she hates being stroked or picked up, unless she decides otherwise and even then it is a short time. She will spend all day in another room away from us, but she never sleeps in a room on her own. She starts the night on my mums bed, and in the morning goes down with her while she gets ready, and then goes back up and sleeps under my bed until I wake up and get out of bed. She likes company but she doesn't like to let on.

btw, as I write this Tilly is wrapped around my wrist and arm playing. :lol:

And how did Noodles react? XD Do they get along?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And how did Noodles react? XD Do they get along?

XDDDDD there is some growly noises and hissing. :lol: really I don't think Noodles is all that bothered, surprisingly. But Tilly always wants to play and when Noodles appears, Tilly follows her all over and is jumping to play which annoys Noodles who doesn't want to play so then she hisses at swipes her.

SaladBreak

Tilly xheart

I love the name, I used to name my Sims like that because there was a character in one Italian soap opera with it. She should be a well-behaved cat if she's anything like her. :lol:

And Noodles is a meme material!

Ausesken

XDDDDD there is some growly noises and hissing. :lol: really I don't think Noodles is all that bothered, surprisingly. But Tilly always wants to play and when Noodles appears, Tilly follows her all over and is jumping to play which annoys Noodles who doesn't want to play so then she hisses at swipes her.

Poor Noodles, she will have to be patient until Tilly grows up XD (just like I had to be patient until my brother matured and stopped using me for his games lol)

Top Bottom