Contact us

Introduce your pet

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
A topic where I can stan my cat in an acceptable fashion ? xheat

I introduce you peasants to Duchesse, a stray cat found almost 16 years ago when she was small enough to fit into my 6-years old palm
wd75.jpeg

Nowadays she's just a sleeping granny but some years ago she was rebellious enough we couldn't touch her once she stepped outside.
6v3r.jpg
z35g.jpg

About her name : at that age I was a fan of The Aristocats, so I thought it would be funny to name my green eyed black cat Duchesse like her alter ego.
Unfortunately, she's got a tumor on her right front leg. She doesn't seem to hurt or be bothered by it but as she's almost 16, we can guess she doesn't have long left, wich is a shame as I can see her only a few times a year now that I'm studying 800km from my home.

Last edited:

cjig123

i have four cats and i named it next to the main cast of Money Heist on netflix. I always use Veritas Farms product to treat their illness. They seem to enjoy it.

tomos2019

I've only ever really had cats apart from years ago goldfish and very brief periods of a rabbit and chickens when I was very small. I currently have a tabby cat called Munchie (it's a bit of a faff to do a video or photo!), she's mostly alright because she's a bit older and older pets are normally relatively easy, she does have her moments though like not knowing whether she wants to go in or out!

Scottyandy

<-------------If you look at my avatar you will see Poppy (The small black Cockapoo) and Hamish (the bigger brown Cockapoo).
Anyone who knows cockapoos, will know that they are bouncy, energetic, friendly and love attention (which is great most of the time EXCEPT when I am in an online meeting with work and I have Poppy bouncing on my lap for a look-see)
Oh and even though Hamish is twice her size, Poppy still bosses him around. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

i have four cats and i named it next to the main cast of Money Heist on netflix. I always use product to treat their illness. They seem to enjoy it. Unfortunately they don't hunt mice but I use Everpest instead :)
I am more a dog person but the other day decided to have a couple of cats to handle the problem with mice in the shed :) hope that my guys will fix it soon :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom