17 8.3%

18 8.7%

18 8.7%

13 6.3%

15 7.3%

37 18.0%

• Total voters

EvNickGR

^That is unprofessional and immature, to say such things in the press BEFORE the contest ends.

tuorem

Anyway, not gonna carry on with this. I am bored with the "":fi: should have qualified over :gr:" thing.

:fi: should have qualified over :gr:

GRE

I am sure that both Greece & Finland were in the top10 of televoting.
It was the juries though that helped Australia into the Final instead of Finland.

Jim

No points from Greece to Estonia this year! And I believe Estonia won't be in the final, their song is very '90s...

genreJake09

This reminds me of another eurovision song but I can't put my finger on it. glad it made the final ;)

Nicholas123

Good luck my fairytale Princess! xheart
2717653341.gif
1719667583.gif

EvNickGR

Good Luck Demy! Slay and enjoy it girl! We support you whatever position you take! Καλή Επιτυχία Ελλαδάρα μου!
xhug:gr:

PashonFrut

Why is this girl so beautiful? Now I know why Greek guys are hot. They got it from their mamas :oops:

song is absolutely sht though, I'm sorry.

alca

Demy did a great job tonight. She might not have sung the high note and bla bla bla but I am pleased with what we presented. I expected us a little higher but at least I'm not ashamed as I was last year with that horror we sent.

Well done Demy!

EvNickGR

Demy was great tonight! I don't care for the position, I am proud for HER even with 19 position! xhug

I am MAD at people who booing us for the Greek/Cypriot 12 points! Why ONLY us? Denmark - Finland - Sweden, Romania - Moldova ?? This is ridiculous.

ESCada

Demy was great tonight! I don't care for the position, I am proud for HER even with 19 position! xhug

I am MAD at people who booing us for the Greek/Cypriot 12 points! Why ONLY us? Denmark - Finland - Sweden, Romania - Moldova ?? This is ridiculous.

they booed Romania and Moldova as well.

If only you exchanged 10's people here would be like ...... OMG you see the jury system works, they didn't exchange their top mark with their closest ally.

It's hilarious how those 2 points mean so much to them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicholas123

I was so mad at Greece - Cyprus 12's exchange.

Very bad, very bad. NONO

Don't hurt us pls :( :lol:

Well, it's not like we did not witness any other suspicious jury voting tonight and we have to point the finger at :gr: and :cy: only :rolleyes:

Congrats to Demy, anyway! Good job but, oh girl, you deserved a better song. It's so ironic how you kept saying that you would only do ESC if Demetris and Fokas were part of your team, and in the end it was them who brought you down :/ Good luck in your future endeavours though, epsecially in your theatrical plans! xheart

Top Bottom