18 8.7%

18 8.7%

13 6.3%

15 7.3%

37 18.0%

• Total voters

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
You and lavieenrose speaking ironically all the time from yesterday, you don't like a song? NICE! I didn't say anything, but it's true you are trolling, because if you say your opinion you would stop there. I'm tired of this. Go troll another topic.

And no, the Greek olive oil is the best in the world. :cool:

So that'll be a no on the evidence then? I have posted in this thread three times (including this time). I am not trolling, unless you consider answering people's questions and responding to personal abuse trolling. I am not the one who is shouting at people
making unfounded accusations
What? You are trolling and hating, you don't even criticize.
and throwing out personal insults
Are you 12 years old? I will say yes. Get a life please. Noone said Greece will win troll hater.

All of the above are traits of the troll, no? Oh, and this is called "evidence". It helps when making points to back them up with such things ;)

And as you quite fairly ask, my opinion is that it's a decent song and I found myself enjoying parts of it. I don't think she did a particularly great performance live last night, but she was far from the worst vocally of the qualifiers (Belgium was and that was one of my favourites in the semi). I didn't have her in my top ten, but she's far from the qualifier I'm most upset about.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I like Efi Thodi. Also all olive oil is god's gift to the palate regardless of national origin.

GRE

I remember back in 2013,
the 2nd Semifinal.
They were announced 9 semifinalists, and we were waiting for the last one.
Everyone hoped for Valentina, but it was Greece.
And then some people started complaining that Greece prevented Valentina from qualifying.
When the split results came out,
Greece was 2nd in the Semifinal.
I think we should wait again for the results, before blaming Greece.

ESCada

It´s absolutely nonsens, no country prevents anybody from qualifying. The televoters and the juries are doing that.

Especially the juries ....... I believe they pushed through Australia.
Based on their youtube views on the official channel ..... Isiah has the least watched qualifying performance.
Latvia and Montenegro generated a lot more views and Georgia isn't too far behind.

Milos-BC

Well, expected but I have to say that for me personally there were much better songs that missed out and could have replaced her easily.

The performance was solid but nothing spectacular. I think she will be around the middle of the table in the final.

EvNickGR

Greece (Greek team in Kyiv) sent to EBU a protest letter/mail with complaints about the (very) bad organization. Fokas and EBU had agreed different things on stage 1.5 month before, and 5 days before the rehearsals the EBU said that due to ''safety reasons'', the prop the Greek Team had agreed to bring on stage ( a big swing ) can not be implemented. Also the email to EBU has complaints about the camera work and lighting.

When Fokas has complained about that the Production said: ''This year you can't do the things you did with Russia last year''.

omg...:?

EvNickGR

http://www.iltalehti.fi/euroviisut-2017/201705102200130667_ef.shtml

Koit Toome and Laura were shaking their heads while thinking the events of the first semifinal and nonqualifiers of it.

- ''I will say this straight now. Finland's song was the best you have sent for years. Blackbird was really beautiful'', Koit says

- ''This is unexplainable. I am really surprised that countries like Greece and Cyprus went to the final, but Finland did not. Iceland didn't qualify as well, and pretty much all of my favorites stayed in the semi'', Laura says

I hope you fail Estonia. SO bad move to say such things in front of the press. :eek:xstupid

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
That I agree with Laura is immaterial. The artist/artist relationship should be elevated from the artist/fan relationship; that's not on :?

Nicholas123

Oh, the Estonian Kate Walsh seems to have a big mouth :lol: I think she should have restrained herself from saying this now, while the contest is still not over. Not classy baby NONO

Futhermore, she should learn to be less shady cause-how can i say this politely?-she is not the best singer herself and her dated ballad not the yellow of the egg either.

I echo her sentiments about :fi: though :( xheart

stephanos13

According to reports from Greek websites the stage presentation of Greece was completely different but Greece was forced to change their stage presentation at the last minute for "safety reasons".

That's why everyone in Greek websites after Greece 1st rehearsal was wondering where is the big swing and the balloon?
and I was like... "What are they talking about???"

EvNickGR

^yeah...feel so bad for Demy. But those things happen when (amateur) people don't do their job correctly...:rolleyes:

Alaska49

how is it not classy? she has opinions like everyone else and like, just deal with the fact there are people who don't love greece this year?

Nicholas123

how is it not classy? she has opinions like everyone else and like, just deal with the fact there are people who don't love greece this year?

That was not even my point. I also dislike :gr: this year, so i don't have to deal with anything. Laura has every right to have an opinion and express it all she wants, but for me it was all about the wrong timing. Also, as Calvin said "The artist/artist relationship should be elevated from the artist/fan relationship; that's not on"

Anyway, not gonna carry on with this. I am bored with the "":fi: should have qualified over :gr:" thing.

Top Bottom